See you again part 4

Hey, I'm really liking this short story so far if you haven't red the other 3 parts this won't make scene ,but anyway I hope you like this part, bye.🤗

(Mike and El are 28)

El's POV

Once I wake up to bright yellow tinted sunlight shining though the white curtains of Mike's guest room, I walk over to the closet and put on some clothes, I'm borrowing from mike. I pull on one of his nice gray t-shirts and put his warm blue sweatshirt, that I would always steel back in freshman year, once I didn't give it back for a whole 2 months, those were the days. I slide my legs into my newly washed black dress pants and slip my black high heels on my bear feet. Then I put my phone in my back pocket and walk down the hall to the kitchen, for a quick breakfast before I wake up Emily.

When I walk through the kitchen door I notice mike sitting at the bar with a bowl of cereal in front of him. He's wearing a nice gray shirt with yoda front and center on it, pared with some blue jeans and I have to say he doesn't look half bad.

"I thought you had all ready left. Isn't your mom expecting you?" Mike asks, probably wondering why my presence is still lingering around his big house.

"My moms at work until 2, but I'll wake Emily up in a bit and will be on are way." I say giving him a light smile and walk over to refrigerator to pick up the white cows milk, I pour myself a bowl of Cheerios and sit down at the marble bar beside mike. we fall into an awkward silence, only hearing the sounds of mouths chewing and spoons scraping against the sides of porcelain bowls, trying to get the last of the cereal.

When my bowls empty I go place it in the sink, beside where mike had put his minutes earlier. Mike had already gone off to work, he apparently works Sunday mornings and leaves Emily with her babysitter Amanda, until 3:00pm when he arrives home.

Once I reach Emily blue painted door I enter the 10 year olds white painted room. I glance over at my 10 year old twin daughters sleeping peacefully, Emma was wearing a light blue silky night gown, Emily was wearing a pair of black shorts and a blue night shirt with a pink and yellow unicorn in the center, clutching a little tan stuffed animal bear, I presume is Emma's. I place a purple cotton blanket that had fallen on the floor during the night, back on there peaceful beings, hopefully dreaming happy fairytales wish they would become reality.

While both Emily and Emma stay resting in bed, I decided to quietly tidy-up my daughter's room, I pick up clothes laying in heaps on the floor and toss them in the dirty clothes hamper, set next to the door. I put a stuffed animal whale and Emma's light pink teddy bunny, that Emily has a light pink hippo at home to match, I can still remember the one night when Mike came home from his job as a daycare teacher, he hatted that job with every bone in his body, but anyways he brought both little 6 month old baby a little gift, a bunny for one and a hippo for the other. I set both stuffed animal neatly on the night stand in front the lamp.

I pick up some other belongings of Emma's and put them in their rightful places and start to cry silently, tears trickling from my brown eyes. I realize I know nothing about Emma, I don't know who her very best friends are or how she enjoys spending her free time. I wonder what she feels like not having around to fight with or to tell her stories about the past, I know Emily wishes she always had a dad and I've heard her ask herself if she's the reason mike's not with at home. None of this is either of there faults and I've caused all three of my loves terrible pain. I left my lovely mike with no partner in crime, I never told Emily hardly anything about him or her sister Emma and lastly I never came back for Emma and she never new about Emily's existence, I caused them all horrible Agony and distress, all because I couldn't control my own emotions. Now I'm going to tear this family apart again, but will all just go back to not remembering each other, right? I don't know.