Mr. Micheals

"Dayum, baby!" say Malik. My mouth is all over that manhood, tongue flicking his soft center. Malik's fingers are in my hair. I continue sucking and slurping. Finally, Malik nutts all in my mouth, and I slurp it all up without a second thought."Ahh!!!" Malik moans sensually. Malik sighs and I let go off this nigga's dick. I get off my knees and lay down on my king-sized bed. Malik looks like he just died, went to heaven, and came right back. His face plastered with pleasure. I get up and walk inside of my large bathroom. I grab my eletric toothbrush, lather it with toothpaste, and brush my teeth. I grab my mint mouthwash and get rid of any remaining sperm. I paddle back to my room and Malik has his back against my baseboard. He looks over at me, licking his puffy lips. I am butt ass naked, so Malik is looking at everything.

My name is Kayla Jackson. I have light, caramel skin and natural curly hair that reaches mid to my back. I have perky double D breasts, tiny waist, and a Nicki Minaj status fat ass. Except, mine is real. I climb into my bed and Malik automatically wraps his arms around me. Malik snuggles his face into the crook of my neck and I smile, instantly knowing what this will lead to. Malik begins rubbing his hands all over my body. This nigga is trying to get me wet. If only he knew, that this petty shit he doing right now is not enough to get KAYLA JACKSON wet. Malik is dark skin with thick waves. He has these sexy lips and chocolate brown eyes. Malik slowly begins making his way down. My breath doesn't falter none. Because, I am experienced, and this is not impressing me at all. Suddenly, Malik's tongue are making small circles on my clit. I moan a little, just to get him excited. Malik starts eating me out and I grip his arms. Trust me, I am not into it. Malik's wet tongue is the only thing that is making this pussy moist.

*****************************************
Beep, beep

My alarm rings loudly and I angrily slam the snooze button. I turn on my side, to find Malik asleep. Dayum, this nigga is still here. I climb out and put my feet on the soft, white carpet. I enter into my bathroom and step into the shower. I turn on the hot water and scrub my body clean, attempting to wash away all of the overnight sex. I wash my long hair and turn off the water. Suddenly, I feel arms, wrapping around my body. I look up, finding Malik. "Hey, baby. How about you tell me next time you going into the shower." I smirk. Malik presses his lips to mine and I kiss him back. It gets heated inside the shower. Suddenly, my back is against the tile, and Malik's dick is 9 inches inside of me. Finally done, we step out of the shower and I tell Malik that he has to go. "I have school. Sorry, you gotta go." I tell Malik. Malik is just a one night stand, just like the rest. I met him last night, and decided to give that dick a taste. Malik scoffs. "You no good, two-cent hoe." Those words don't phase me. I have heard worse. "That's probably why you're a stripper, bitch." I don't respond. Long ago, I realized that when I do respond, I get the shit knocked out of me. So now, I keep that shit inside. Malik angrily grabs his belongings, and slam my front door. I jump back into the shower to clean out my kitty, and get dressed for school. I am in college, and live in a condo instead of a dorm. I am in college to become a nurse. But, to help support myself, earn money, and save up, I work at The Playhouse at night as a stripper. I put my hair into a high ponytail, slip my acid wash jeans, and my blue Aerpostale shirt. On my feet, my Jorden 11. I apply some mascara and eyeliner, grab my bag.

I jump into my 2014 Audi A4. I throw my bag into the passenger seat, and drive towards school.

"Miss Jackson, grab the syringe and carefully press it the dummy." say, Mr. Micheals. Mr. Micheals is my professer. He is only one year older than me, so he's 22 years old. Mr. Micheals have skipped several grades in high school and took college course classes, explaining why he is so young. Mr. Xavier Micheals is beyond fine. He has a milk chocolate skin, and gray eyes(because his grandmother has gray eyes) and a SEXY body. I can't even focus around him. Usually, I would make a move on him. But two reasons I haven't:

1.)He is my professer.

2.)I feel like a 13 year old girl around her crush when I'm around him.

I grab the empty syringe, take the cover off, and press it against the plastic arm. Mr. Micheals smiles at my gracefulness. I am calm on the outside. But, in the inside, I just wanna jump inside them pants!! "Okay, Miss Jackson. You've made amazing progress since last semester." Mr. Micheals begins cleaning up the mess, with me helping. I throw away used syringes, and tissues. "Thank you, Mr. Micheals." I say, blushing. I look over, and Xavier looks like he's deep into thought. His eyes wandering around, his movements slowing down. I ignore him and continue cleaning. Once, I'm done, I wash my hands and begin grabbing my things. "Miss Jackson?" I hear Xavier's voice behind me. I look behind me to stare at Mr. Micheals. "Yes?" I say kindly. "Can we have a...personal talk?" My eyes widen and I nod. Mr. Micheals sits down on one of the few chairs in the mock clinic. I sit down also, since this seems to be a long one(hehe). Mr. Micheals get straight to the point: "I know where you work." My heart falters. Oh no. He's gonna think I'm a major slut...I am.

"How do you know?" I ask. I am not falling for this shit that easy.

"I was there Friday night. I saw you, and I tried to push it to the back of my head, but failed." Mr. Micheals says. I roll my eyes, making sure Xavier sees. "Do you have proof? I need to see proof." I say, not giving up. Xavier leans forward, putting his elbows on his knees. "You work at The Playhouse and your stage name is Raspberry." I gasp. Dammit, he knows. I immediantly put my head down and stare at my fingers. "I know that being a stripper seems to be the only way to make money, but it's not." I scoff. "Easier said then done, Mr. Micheals." I say, staring dead into those heart-stopping eyes. "I have applied for every job you can think of. A whole fucking year, of just school and looking for a job. Living off of my parents. I finally got a job at Mc fucking Donalds." I say, getting angrier with every sentence. But, Mr. Micheals remains calm. Completly unphased by my language. "McDonalds didn't cover tuition, or textbooks, or rent, or bills, or car payments! My parents soon got tired of caring for their grown ass daughter, and stopped helping me with finances." I say, tears building in my hazel eyes. Mr. Micheals' face instantly shows regret when he saw my tears spill through. "So,....I turned to The Playhouse. Now, I payed off of my debt, bought a condo, got a car, and I'm living comfortably! Just a little ass-shaking here and there and I come home with thousands of dollars every night." Xavier looks surprised when I said how much I make. "It's a dangerous game, Kayla." Mr. Micheals say. "How the hell do you know?" I ask, furious. "More than you think. It's a long story." Mr. Micheals says, looking off to the distance, suddenly becoming quiet. "Well, it's not like you can do anything about it. You damn sure don't complain when you get that paycheck. Because, my money I pay for this school goes towards you." Xavier chuckles, but doesn't respond. "You're right. But, I know what I can do to help."
Wtf??

"I will always be there when you're working at The Playhouse. To watch you, make sure you're safe." I shake my head. "Mr. Micheals, I won't feel comfortable giving someone a lap dance while my professor is watching. And I don't need a goddamn bodyguard." Mr. Micheals chuckles, but I don't find the shit funny. "I honestly don't care. I have to protect you." I stare at him, surprised. "Why do you care, Mr. Micheals?" I say, standing up to leave. I grab my Micheal Kors bag and grab the doorknob to leave. "Because I care about you." I look back, to find Mr. Micheals behind me. I suddenly get mad nervous. Mr. Micheals chuckles, probably sensing my nervousness. "When is your next shift?" asks Mr. Micheals. I play with my purse a little. "Um...tomorrow night at 11." I whisper. Xavier nods. "See you tomorrow at 11, Raspberry."

*****************************************
If you've read, you are automatically my most favorite person in the world. Lol. Seriously, thank you so much for reading. I have a contest going on right now. Go to my profile for the details!! Thanks again!! Read to find out what happens next!!!

∞†Naomi†∞