Secretly A Thug

This update will be in Xavier Micheals point-of-view. I realized that I know about Xavier's true feelings, yet the readers do not. So, here you go!! Oh, and the sexy man in the picture is my description of Xavier Micheals. Enjoy...staring at him.          

As I get prepared for my next session, I can't help but think about Kayla and what I said to her last night. Now, I have to face her. I was going to tell her something insane last night. I began to tell her, but then I looked up into her shocked eyes; and determined that I should keep my love for her silent. Since the minute she walked into class, I knew I couldn't keep our relationship at an acceptable professional level. Trust me, I've tried. But, she seems so perfect. Long curly hair, fantastic curves, smarts, a beautiful face. Then, I saw her giving a lap dance to a horny pervert one night. I suddenly felt the need to grab the stranger and beat him into a bloody pulp. Then when Kayla began to...well, suck his dick; then I angrily left The Playhouse. You see, there are things nobody, I mean nobody knows about me. Stripping is connected to, of course drug-dealing. Everyone knows that. But, I used to be in the game. Yep, that's right. I am an ex-drug lord. Rare, I know. But, I had to. I understand what Kayla meant when there was nothing left. When she had no other option, because I've been there. I was bumped up several times in high school, and I took college course classes. I then, got shipped of to Harverd. The bills, payments, loans builded up on top of me. I tried every kind of way to make some kind of money. But, I failed every fucking time. So.....I turned to the game. I had a high school friend namedce Treyvon. He intrudeced me to some of the most respected drug lords. I then go into the whole system. I suddenly began a drug fa lord, with time and hard work. But, one day, Treyvon got killed. His death took a piece of me. I never been the same after that. Trey always wanted for either one of us to get out of the game, and actually do something with our lives. I became determined to do that. Trey's dying wish was for me to live my life.

*** Flashback***

Bullets weave past me face. I grip my two AK 40 7 and shoot. I look over to my left. Trey has this determined ass look on his face. He looks over at me, catching my eye. And before I realize what happened, a bullet goes through his chest and out his back. I let out a shout, and without thinking, drop both of my weapons. I run over to Trey, tears streaming down my face.I pull a wounded Trey onto my lap. I don't care the fact that I'm crying. I just lost a great friend of mine, a brother. He is slowly dying in my arm. Trey's face is pale. I can't do anything to save him. The bullet went through his heart. Even the doctors could not save him at this point. The only thing I can do is comfort him. Even though Trey is dying, I have to comfort him. He lifts up a bloody hand, and points at his tatt on his chest. The tattoe that says "Liyah Kayla Jackson" He told me that this name belongs to his little sister. Trey says in a raspy voice: "Find my sis. Get out of this fucked up game, and protect my little sister. You paid you bills, you got everything you want. You paid Harvard. You are set for life. You good. But her," Trey's eyes begins to water. He pokes a bloody finger at the tattoe. "She is not okay. Please find her. Live you life, Xavier Micheals. " I began sobbing. I am about to lose one of the most important people in my life. He is not my best friend, he's like a brother. Trey's breathing becomes light, and he looks of to the distance. "Become that amazing professer you wanna be. I'll be fine. It'll be nice to see my grandmother." I wipe my tears away, and pray a silent prayer that Treyvon Jackson would be let into the gates of Heaven. Trey sighs and looks at me. "Goodbye, Xavier." I have never cried so much in my life. "It's going to be nice in Heaven." And that's all Treyvon said.

***End of  Flashback***

I shake my head in attempt to get the image of a dying Trey out of my head. I finish laying out syringes when Kayla walks in. My breath shakes and I begin to sweat. Dammit, Kayla!!

Kayla's wearing a teal flowered blouse tucked into a tight, short black pencil skirt. And I just wanna rip it off her. Her curly flowing hair has been put into a high ponytail. She has on minimum makeup, which I adore, and Chanel Red Bottom heels. She is beautiful. Everything about her is. Her face is gorgeous, her smarts, her body is- I suddenly start getting horny when I think about that Santa Clause outfit she had on last night. Woah, this is not good. I am the profeser, she is the STUDENT. I can not be sexually attracted to her. It is inapporiate. But, we are around the same age. That should not matter. I have a tug-a-war going on in my head.

"Um,...Mr. Micheals?" I look over to find Kayla looking at me suspeciously. "Yes, Miss Jackson?" I don't like the way we're talking, like as if I didn't see her half naked or that I stuffed a wad of cash in her panties. "Um....." say Kayla looking all nervous. Kayla walks towards me, eyes glistening. My manhood becomes, well.....manly. Kayla notices and instantly smirks. Next thing I knew, her clothes were on the floor, and so were mine. Kayla wraps her naked hot body around mine. I can feel her throbbing clit on my burning skin. "Just take me." says, Kayla. I bit my lip. "Don't have to tell me twice." I whisper in her ear.

To be continued.....
Major sex scene coming up on the next chapter!!!! If, my book gets to 25 views, I'll write it!!!
∞†Naomi†∞