In My Territory

Music pounded through the walls of The Playhouse. I walk through the back door, stepping into the locker rooms. My nose is filled with the stentch of-you guessed it, pussy. "Hey, Raspberry Baby!!" yells out Barbie, one of the strippers I work with. She's bisexual. And for the year I worked here, she's been all over me. Rhia a.k.a Barbie fits her stage name. Blue crystal eyes, long legs, buttery blond hair, and plastic boobs. She had work done. But, for a white girl, she got ass. And knows how to use it, too. Rhia is gorgeous. Let's just say, if I went both ways, Barbie would be my first pick. Rhia runs towards me. "Girly, I haven't seen you in ages!" Rhia shouts, pulling me into a hug. Rhia's hands head straight for my ass and I laugh. "Bitch, if you don't get your hands off me!" I giggle-yell. Barbie looks at me seductivly. "Baby, you know you liked that." Rhia says, biting her lip. She blows a kiss and I shake my head. I walk towards my station. It's my locker with my "outfits", and my mirror with my makeup. Barbie grabs a chair and sits next to me as I apply my makeup. "Baby girl, you know you do not need makeup." Barbie says, tucking my hair behind my ear. I scoff and continue applying makeup. "It's true. You're not sexy, you're beautiful. I mean, if you was just 'sexy', like the rest of the girls here, I wouldn't even bother with you. But, you're special." I smile, and give Rhia a hug. "Thanks, boo. Even if it was the chessiest thing I ever heard,....thank you." I say while hugging Barbie. She smiles. "Well, I gotta go. I'm going up next, and I gotta make sure my babies are ready." Rhia says, straightning her corset, making her clevage triple. I giggle and wave her off. I finish putting on my makeup and then I got dressed. Since the holiday season is here, I put on my Santa costume. A tight red bra with white pom-poms. A short, red tutu with the white pom-poms. Underneath the skirt are my red thong, with jingle bells. I grabbed my Santa hat and put it on. Then I grabbed my glittery silver heels, put them on, and then I was ready. Then, I heard a ping, meaning that I got a text message. I grabbed my iPhone 6+ and saw that I got a text message from Xavier. 

Xavier: Hey, I'm here, in the front row.
Me: Mkay. See you later on, then.

Oh great. I was praying he would forget or wouldn't care to much to come. But, he is 22 and this is a strip club.

"Alright, guys! I have a special treat for you today." says the announcer. His voice is slow and soothing, like a late night deejay. I adjust my bra and spritz some Victoria's Secret body mist, the glitter sprayed all on my bare chest. I've never been so nervous to go up on that stage. Hell, I own that stage!! But, knowing that my crush/professer will be watching me as a "bodyguard", makes me a little uneasy.

"Her name is Raspberry, and she's a freak. She knows what to do with this strip pole, and with that dick of yours." I blush when the announcer said that, because Xavier is listening. Now, he knows one of his students is a stripper, and knows what to do with a dick. "Gentlmen, let's welcome RASPBERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!" That's my cue.

Claps, cheers, and shouts fill my ears as I sashay my way to the strip pole in the darkness. I can't help but wonder if Xavier is among these cheers. I push the thought to the back of my head, knowing that I'll be thinking of Xavier this entire time. Which will, of course,....make me nervous. I put my hand on the cold metal of the pole. "Santa Baby" suddenly makes it's way through the speakers. The spotlight hits me and I smile seductivly to the ground, but mostly searching for Xavier. Then suddenly, I use both of my hands to climb up the pole, with my legs sticking up in the air. Men shout at the sight of my underwear underneath my skirt. I slip and slide with ease on the pole, flicking my tongue to tease the crowd. Men shout and moan, grabbing on to their excited dicks. I slide off the pole and began sexually crawling to a man that was caressing his bare dick. He jacks off faster as I come closer towards him. As I crawl towards the stranger, men stuff hundreds in my bra. Then, I am face-to-face with him. He has light skin, blue eyes, and blond, messy hair. I sit up on my knees and rip my Santa skirt off. Men shout and hollar. "Oohh, baby!!!!!!" yells out a man in the distance. My jingle bell thong is exposed, now being stuffed with money. Hundreds all in my bra and thong. I grind a little, causing the bells on my thong to ring. I grab the man's dick and the crowd shouts. I begin sucking, taking care of the painful horniness he was experiencing. The stranger releases his sperm all in my mouth and I rub it on my breast. Men shout, hollar, scream. A hand reaches over and stuff a stack of hundreds in my thong, but his hand was shaking, as if he was nervous. I look over to find Xavier that man. Shit.

3 more performances, 6 lapdances, and 10,000 dollars later, I was finally allowed to leave. I give Barbie a hug, lock up my things, grab my stuff, and walked towards the exit. I walked by my car, to find Xavier leaning against his. Ever since he gave me 2,000 dollars(I counted), I've been avoiding eye contact. I reach into my purse for my car keys. "Thanks for..um..watching out for me." I mumble, unlocking my car door. "Kayla,....I have to say something." I look up at Xavier, his eyes glistening. "But it's terribly inapproiate." I look up in surprise. Xavier looks down at his feet. Does he like me? Is that what he's going to say?

"You deserve a lot of respect." I look up, slightly disappointed. But, it's highly unlikely that he likes me.

"You need self-respect." Mr. Micheals say. I scoff. "I respect myself." I say.

"Not enough for you to perform....oral sex in front of hundreds of men." I roll my eyes, but in the inside, I am hurt.

"We had this talk already, Mr. Micheals. Goodbye." I say, stepping into my car.

"Miss Jackson!" yells Xavier. He swings open the passenger door and steps inside. "You are a beautiful young lady. And, yes, you have those amazing curves. But, you need to respect yourself. You can do so much better." Xavier steps out of my car before I can even respond. He steps into his car, looks at me for a good minute, then drives away. I sit there,...in The Playhouse parking lot. Just....thinking.

*****************************************
Thanks for reading, loves!! Once again, I have my CONTEST going on right now. GO TO MY PROFILE FOR MY IMPORTANT CONTEST INFORMATION!! So, what do you think of Sex-Crazed?!?! Comment, vote, and thanks!! I know that this is a short chapter, I just wanted to leave a layer of suspense. And plus, I update hella fast so, it should be good.
P.S Read to find out what happens next!!
∞†Naomi†∞