Chapter 3

AN: Hey everyone, sorry this chapter is later than what I thought it would be. A lot of stuff has been going on in my personal life lately but I hope it calms down soon. I hope everyone is staying safe and please if you're going to the protests for Black Lives Matter. (I hope you do!) Then please stay safe and protect each other! Keep your head and eyes protected and wear a little extra padding where you can. Take everything you need to treat tear gas and pepper spray wounds, first aid kits and the like. Please stay safe! Your Safety Matters! Black Lives Matter!

Chapter 3

Everyone was hopping through the trees, Naruto still gaining speed above everyone else with Sakura close behind him. After Chiyo and Kakashi exchanged words about Naruto and Gaara they came into a clearing and saw Team Gai,

"You're late Kakashi." Gai announced as they all dropped down from the trees.

"Well, we ran into a bit of trouble on the way." Kakashi said sheepishly.

"You would have been on time if you had listened to me." Lucy said loudly and they all avoided looking at her.

"Right, Let's go for it, Kakashi." Gai announced after everyone exchanged pleasantries.

"Aright." Kakashi said calmly. Everyone then turned to the bolder that was blocking their path.

"I think I'll go back since I'll just be in the way if I stay." Pakkun who lead Gai towards the bolder announced.

"Right, good work Pakkun." Kakashi said and before Pakkun could disappear Lucy grabbed him.

"Bye, bye Pakkun." She cooed and squished him before she let him go, Kakashi sweat dropping at the way Lucy treated his highly trained and vicious ninja hounds, and also the way that those same ninja hounds ate up her attention and turned into puppies around her.

"First off this barrier." Gai announced once Pakkun was gone, "how do we take it out?"

"This particular 'Five Seal Barrier' is created by tokens with 'Kin' written on them placed in 5 places in the vicinity," Kakashi explained.

"The 'Kin' is the token you see in front of you and the other tokens are in four other places, to remove the barrier all of them must be detached." Lucy finished the explanation.

"So, where are the other four?" Naruto asked and Lucy looked towards Neji.

"Understood." Neji said and activated his Byakugan. After a few minutes of looking around he had found them, "on top of a rock about 500 metres north-east of here, on the trunk of a tree, on a river bank, 350 metres south-east, on a wall of a rock about 650 metres north-west and inside a grove about 800 metres south-west."

"Well done Neji." Lucy spoke up and Neji nodded towards her in recognition.

"right, if that's the range, we'll use these radios. While we're taking Neji's directions, we can keep in communication and we'll find the locations of the tokens." Gai announced and gave his team plus Kakashi a radio to use. Lucy looked at the technology in amusement as she usually did when something like this came about. Lacrima wasn't limited by range most times, it usually depended on the magic capability of the user. See technology that doesn't depend on the person using it but by the conditions of the weather and electricity was a strange concept. It got the job done though, which in situation like this, was all that mattered.

"Radio placement, ok." Tenten said.

"Speed wise my team is faster, the frequency of 174, wait for our message." Gai said and Kakashi switched the radio frequency and Team Gai was off. Kakashi jumped up to the seal on the bolder, Sakura stood in front of it waiting for her signal, Chiyo and Naruto were standing on either side of the bolder and Lucy was up in a tree behind and above Sakura in case anyone came charging out.