Warm-Up

"Ouch!" I snapped when I foolishly bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry. If only I walked carefully." I silently apologized while scratching my forehead.

I thought I bumped into a hard wall but I was shocked when I found out that it wasn't a wall. It was a man's chest, for goodness' sake! It was that firm, huh.

I looked up, preparing myself to lash out this man when my eyes reached his dark orbs. His perfectly shaded eyebrows were like an animated one. I stared at his face believing that this' just a dream.

"Oh, damn!" he pointed at my forehead forcefully that I nearly lost my balance.

"What's wrong with you?!"

"You, what's wrong with you little girl?" oh, I've never ever heard this gorgeous voice before. Seems like it would bring me to dreamland, as it sounds like a lullaby.

But wait, what?

"Huh? No! I mean there's nothing wrong with me. You! You were the one who plucked my forehead without warning! And I'm not anymore a little girl!  Ugh, jerk. " I said without hesitations.

"Uh oh, what's wrong in here was that your eyes were closed while you're walking that's why you bumped me." he sounded so defensive, still maintaining his cool.

In a simple forehead-chest-bump, my life, my heart to be exact, completely turned into havoc.