Howl

Prologue: Howl

It was a dark, cold night. The wind was howling through the trees as she ran towards the border. Crossing the border line was a risk, but one she had to take if she was to survive. So she ran, giving it her all. She was fast. Faster than her pursuers gave her credit for, but she was also exhausted. Running as fast as possible for days took nearly all her energy, and she barely had any left to spare. But still she ran.

Thirty yards from the border sharp teeth dug into her leg, slicing into her flesh and pulling her to the ground. She lashed back, twisting her body around and sinking her own teeth into the mutt's shoulder. Blood soaked her muzzle and stained her golden blonde fur. The mutt's bone cracked and he let out a yelp, releasing her leg.

She took the opportunity and ran before the others could catch up to her. She was ten feet away when she heard them. Their howls echoed through the night. They knew they had already lost her. She crossed the border and felt a slight sense of safety as she stopped and looked back. They wouldn't dare cross this pack's border. They wouldn't make it out alive.

This is protected by copyright. No copying. No stealing ideas.

Constructive criticism is welcome :) just don't be mean.

Vote if u like it,

Comment if you have anything to say,

and

Thanks for reading!!!