One: First Came Light, Now Here Comes Trouble

Lexi grabbed ketchup from the vacant cafeteria, grabbing handfuls, abd handing half to Stephanie. They ran to the Principal's office, placing ketchup packets everywhere, and placing an identical-colored paper that covered the packets. They walk outside as they see Summer and Carter making out in the hall.

"Stop planning sex through lips and help us not get caught!" Stephanie silently shouted.

Summer and Carter both smiled. He kissed her cheek and grabbed her hand and walked over to Lexi and Steph.

"Okay, so when that big fat oaf who calls himself 'Discipline-Worthy' comes in his office, sits down, and yells out."

"One of us needs to yell out, 'THE PERIOD HAS TAKEN OVER SHREK!' In a super loud, high-pitched voice!"

We all turn to Summer.

"What are you all looking at?"

Carter ruffled through her hair and said,

"Sorry, babe. You do have the highest voice out of all of us. And I have the lowest, so it couldn't be me."

"Whatever." Summer says, rolling her eyes.

Carter put his hands around Summer's waist, pulling her closer to him. He kissed the top of her head.

"You owe me." She says.

"Owe you what?" Carter replied.

"Night-long kisses." She smiled.

He laughed and said, "I was planning on doing that tonight, anyways." He smiled and kissed the side of her head.

"Can't wait." She says.

"Same."

"Can you guys please talk sex somewhere more private, other than infront of your best friends?" Lexi complained.

"It's a free country, Lexi." Carter implied.

She shook her head."

Stephanie pointed out Shrek walking into his office.

"Get ready, Summer." Steph said.

A few minutes later, the hollering began. Summer ran close, and yelled it. Then she ran back as fast as she could. Kids started laughing as they saw Shrek, and heard Summer.

Shrek comes out of his office, his face as red as a potato.

He pointed to all the kids and said, "Which one of you brats did this? If I find out who pulled this prank, and whoever said that inappropriate sentence, will be expelled for six months!

"Score!" Someone in the crowd hollered out. Shrek pushed through the crowd, grabbing the kid and pulled him into his office.

"Poor kid. He didn't do anything. At least he'll be the scapegoat. Plus, he asked for it." Summer said quietly, feeling sympathy for him."