Two: Canon Extended

Carter's POV:

Finally. It's Friday. Damn. Longest week ever...

I find Summer, and I hold her hand and walk towards my car outside. We both get in it. I put my hand on her head in ruffle her hair.

"Ready for tonight?" I say excitingly, winking.

"Of course."

The drive was long. The more you wait for something, the better it will be. So I made the drive extra long.

We finally arrived at my apartment. I get out, walking over to Summer's side of the car, opening the car door for her. I put my hand infront, saying, "Aliens first."

"Oh, shut up." She chuckled.

I open up my apartment door, inviting her in first. I put my hand on her lower back as we both walk in. She turns around, placing her hand on the back of my head, and the other hand on my chest. She leans in foward, kissing me forcefully.

I place my hand on the side of her head and the other on her cheek. Her kiss brought warmth all over me.

I brought us closer to a wall. She looked over, so I started kissing her on her neck and cheek. I could feel her heart beat going crazy fast. Mine was the same. Her skin was smooth. So I started kissing her neck more forcefully. She tensed up, so I slowed down.

"I love you, Carter." She said, panting.

"I love you, too."

She took my hand, and walked over to my bedroom. She pushed me onto my bed, and crawled ontop of me. She traces down my cheek, to my neck, to my chest, then to my stomach, and brought her finger back up again, to my lips. I gently grab her hand, leaning forward, kissing her more. I push over over, playfully, to where she was on her side, same as me, facing me. I place my hands on her warm, blushing face.

I lean over, kissing her. I crawled ontop of her, but not on her. My hands were scaffolds, holding me up so I wouldn't crush her. She put her hand on my chest, as I stare into her beautiful eyes.

I lean down, kissing her cheek. She puts the back of her hand on my cheek, as I gently grab it, and kiss the side.

She smiles. I smile back.

We made out for like, fifteen more minutes, until she fell asleep. She was crunched up, and her head was on my chest, looking downwards. Her hand was on my chest, as her other hand was on my stomach. I had my arm wrapped around her. I love her.