1- Welcome

Class 1A: Where are we
"Welcome to my theatre! I'm you're host, Akari, and we will be visiting the My Hero Multiverse! There will be fluff, angst, and secrets revealed! More characters will be added later." A girl with long tealish-white hair and bright green eyes said. "Take a seat!" She said again and all the students and teachers sat down, "First up! One from the Dekuverse - this is one where Izuku takes Katsuki's advice!" Enjoy!"

"Why don't you just take a swan dive off the roof of the building and hope for a quirk in your next life!" And explosive blonde said while walking away, that same day the green haired boy did just that. "Goodbye.... Kacchan..." he whispered into the night air and backed up, falling off the roof of the middle school building.

Everyone turned to Bakugou who was... crying? "D- did you really say that?!" Uraraka asked, "I- I didn't mean it." He said shaking. Everyone flared at him, "G- guys! He's changed now! And plus I didn't take it to heart." Deku said trying to save his childhood friend, "Anyway.... next one! Bakuverse - If Bakugou didn't have any resistance to his own quirk!"

A loud explosion was hear and then a loud yell, "SMASH!" The greenette yelled about to use his quirk on his childhood friend while they were training. Katsuki froze, he saw Deku's mouth move but didn't hear anything, actually he didn't here ANYTHING. "W- wait deku! I- I- can't h- hear.." he stuttered out, "Aizawa Sensei!" The cinnamon roll yelled and Aizawa came rushing over, "I think that his quirk caused him to go...
Deaf."

"Okay wow..." Kirishima said, "My ears are fine dumbass!" Bakugou yelled at Akari, "No fucking Duh."