Shinsou and Eri were teleported back into the theater, "You should've warned me." Shinsou said coldly to Akari before returning to his seat, "Well any way... next one is a Zawaverse!"
Shinson & Shirazawa AU

"Good morning class!" A joyful voice said loudly as a man with cloudy blue-white hair walked in.
"Oboro..." Aizawa and Mic whispered
The man stated teaching when there was a knock on the door, "Oboro! Hitoshi was crushed by a falling building while we were on patrol!" Eraserhead said as he opened the door.
Aizawa started to breath heavy, "No no no! Not again! Not one of my students!" He whisper yelled to himself
"He's at the hospital, come on!" He yelled and they both raced off. Once they got to the hospital Hitoshi had already woken up, "Oh thank god you're okay!" Oboro yelled as he hugged his son with his spouse doing the same. Time seemed to stop as the boy closed his eyes again after they had let go and the loud, long beep played through the hospital, and they were rushed out.
-End-
"Sorry that it was so short!"  Akari said as she turned to the crowd, "I died and then you cut it off?" Shinsou asked kinda annoyed, "Why do you hate me?" "Don't be silly! You're my favorite character!" "Doesn't feel like that." He grumbled back, "Will we ever see some yaoi smut?" Mineta asked pervishly, "I don't know yet, and since when are you gay?" Akari responded, "Since... since I first laid eyes on Shinsou~" he responded only to get flipped off by Shinsou, "Fuck off you creep." He said.