About the book

THIS IS A FINISHED BOOK, THE ENTIRE STORY IS WRITTEN

About the character-

Your name is Diane giovanna (pronounced Dee-An) though your coworkers either call you Dee Dee or Gio. you are the older sister of giorno giovanna and are 16 years old. Your birthday is on Halloween and you do have a stand. You have elbow length golden blonde hair and bright purple eyes. In this universe you are also a child of dio Brando and your mother kicked both you and giorno out as soon as giorno started going to secondary school. You've been living alone with giorno in a small apartment since and have been working in a cafe to make ends meet. You never questioned how giorno would also come back with some cash every now and then after school because as long as it helped pay the rent you were fine with it.

You wear high waisted skinny jeans, a ribbed turtleneck jumper tucked in, a belt with a simple square clasp and a pair of calf high boots. (You can choose the colours I'll draw up some art later on.) you also always wear dangling playing card earrings that have a smaller metal version of the queen of hearts on them coupled with a pin badge that sits on the hem of your jeans that looks like a dice.

Your stand is called Vegas and is slim with deep red skin and white markings, she wears a skirt made of playing cards and has fuzzy dice earrings. She has white hair that slows upwards and has cherry red lips and your deep purple eyes. Her powers are known but I'll get to that later on eh ;).

Your past was clouded in a different gang that wasn't in any way related to the passione. You used to work at a casino that the gang owned while you gathered intel and sometimes assassinated targets. However working there brought with it an addiction to gambling. Once you start it's almost impossible for you to stop.

About the story-

This will be a fugo x reader and I'll get to that in the actual book, these events take place around two weeks after golden wind and everyone is alive, fugo has also joined the gang again and giorno is in the don position. He now has to figure out how to tell you that he's now the head honcho of one of the biggest gangs in Italy.

Brace yourselves because I'll try to get a lil spicy towards the later chapters of this book. So yeah

Sorry if it's bad I'm doing this for fun again.

The schedule might be wack so yeah

Now that the stage is set enjoy your time

-nio