(14)

I woke up quickly and excitedly. "Woah only four days until the party ahhhh I'm so excited." I stretched out then came to a deadly realisation. "I have to talk to fugo" I was kind of dreading it since he didn't seem in tip top shape at all but there was a lingering dread of what if he hated me now... didn't want to be with me. "I gotta stop thinking like this" I liked in the mirror and gave myself a glare. "You are good enough YOUVE got this" I almost yelled at the reflection of myself before slipping into the shower.

After a good ten minute shower I got back out and dried myself and my hair before putting on a new set of clothes. I was feeling more dark fabulous today, so I put on my blue dragon converse, a pair of black fishnets with a checkered monotone dungaree dress with a puffy skirt over a pastel blue button up with puffy sleeves and black accents. "Nice choice me, aww thanks me" I then took a deep breath and went downstairs seeing Bruno flipping pancakes. "Oh morning bruno." I waved with a happy expression as he smiled tiredly at me. "Good morning diane how did you sleep?" I smiled wide "I slept well did you?" I slightly tilted my head as he chuckled. "To be completely honest I didn't really sleep" I chuckled as he handed me a plate of pancakes and lead me to the dining room.

I sat down and began eating as the others began pouring in. Through the meal I was met with things like "mornin diane" and "good morning" and "insert morning humm from abbaccio" I was yet to see fugo so I decided after I'd finished my breakfast I'd go see him in his room. I had to tell him how I felt...... I just had to.

After walking up the stairs and being face to face with his bedroom door I softly knocked and spoke in almost a whisper. "Panna are you awake?" Just then the door swung open to reveal a shirtless fugo looking tired and disheveled. "Hmm yeah what did you need y/n" I looked from his (quite nice mind you) body to his face with a blushed and flustered expression. "Uhh well I need to talk to you" I looked to the ground and started playing with my thumbs. However I was met with a relieved sigh and a "oh please come in" he motioned to the bed and I sat down next to him.

"What did you need y/n" I looked to the floor then cupped his face and took a deep breath. "I do love you...... pannacotta fugo you make me so so happy and I've never felt better with anyone else in my entire life, I know for a fact that after the past week or so I have come to realise how much you really mean to me. Everything was hectic and I realise now that you and you alone were my saving grace, the one thing that I wanted to be with, the thing I want to protect and fight for........." I came back to my senses and saw his beet red face and wide shocked eyes. "I- you you mean it" remembering a few days ago I smirked. Recalling the words that I held so dearly to my heart.. our first kiss. I reply.

"What if I proved it" with that I closed the gap with a soft yet longing kiss. Those few moments felt like bliss and heaven years even on cloud nine. Then we both broke as I looked at him still cupping his cheeks both of us just as red as the other. "I... I love you too y/n" I gave him a tight hug and squeezed him so hard he had to tell me to get off.

"Ahh sorry I'm just happy" I smiled into his shoulder as we cuddled before I was startled with a "DIANNNEEEEE TEACH US GUITARRRR" I bit my lip. "Shit I promised narancia I would teach him Mista and trish today." I role the hug and poked my head out the doorway. "Ah don't worry trish'll be out helping with the party and Mista text me earlier to say he was out doing something for Gio, so it's just you me Nara Abba and Bruno in today because giorno has another suit fitting to go to. His other one was loose around the hips apparently." I smiled. "Well that just means more fun for us I guess, wanna help me with Nara?" He pondered for a moment before shrugging. "You know what sure"

We all went down to the music room as I brought out the guitar and drumsticks. "Alright I'll play something simple on the drums while you play a few notes on this and-" I was then cut off "I changed my mind I wanna play those" Nara exclaimed excitedly pointing to the drum kit. "Oh- well that's actually a lot easier for me" I smile and sit on the stool next to the drums.