Chapter I

*Beep Beep*
"Ugh what is that?"
*Beep Beep*
"Oh my god, shut the butt up."
*BEEP BEEP*

I slowly began to awaken from my subtle nap and rolled over. Forgetting that I was on the edge, I fell off the bed like the klutz I was and straight to the floor with a huge "THUD!"

All parts of my body was aching, but I couldn't help but adore how cold and comfortable it was to lie on the floor. Oh floor, you love me better than my Muffins, but of course that cat is a pain in the ass. Wait why am I on the floor again?

Oh right....
...
...
...
SCHOOL!

As soon as the realization kicked in, I jumped up and ran to the bathroom as fast I could, while preparing myself. Oh god, I hope I have enough time to look presentable! I looked in the mirror and looked at my reflection.

I hate staring at myself, I can't stand my image or my body. I looked down at the drawer to the right and all it did was brought up bad memories. No Alexia, you can't think about that anymore, the past is in the past.

I got ready while rushing out my room and down the stairs. Of course being me, I tripped and fell down a couple (a shit ton) of steps to my doom. I landed on my face (ouch) and just laid there because hey, who needs school? School can wait for all I care, I have priorities.

"Alexia, what are you doing?"
"HOLY CRAP BALLS!!"
I jumped up and looked at the hideous, confounding creat- oh wait it's my mom.
"Sorry mom, no time to talk, got to dash!"

I quickly ran out of my front door and down the sidewalk, along the way I heard "psychopathic disturbed child" but oh well I could be hearing things(which doesn't really help my case). I saw Leila in her car and waved to her.

"Hey there, you seem happy..and slightly disheveled.."
"Leila."
"Yes?"
"Shut the fuck up and drive."
"..."

She drove off and seemed terrified but I saw her smile underneath. I too was smiling because I was so ready for the 1st day of school (haha no).

Who knows? Maybe things will be different this time after all.