A year later...

It's been a year now since I've been reborn as an ability and dazai called me mom! That was the most memorable moment in this life, thank god dazai's dad had already started recording when he noticed dazai finally standing up.

I even got to see his first steps! He started walking over to me saying mama over and over again. I reach out my arms to him as he stumbled and I caught him.

I picked him up, practically squealing with joy. "He called me mom! Oh I'm so excited!" I said move around and spinning slightly which delighted baby dazai.

Dazai squealed happily and clapped his hands. I smiled and nuzzled dazai. Your so adorable, I will not allow you in the mafia.

Though I might have to allows you so you could protect yourself more from that man you caught in season three.. does that mean you have to be in the mafia to help you survive and win?

Gah I don't know! I might have to but I will always protect you with my life dazai. I won't allow you to die from anything but old age. I don't know if I should allow you in the mafia but your father will know if you do and will also protect you as well. I finally figured out how to actually become visible and can be touched and all but I prefer to stay like invisible to all but dazai and his dad.

At least for now, I know that might change later on in the future. But for now it's just dazai and his dad that are allowed to see me.

I smiled at dazai who looked happy and excited.

Hmm... maybe you don't have to be in the mafia.. would being in sheep with chuuya help you? I would prefer you to be in sheep with chuuya instead of the mafia.

That would be better for you, chuuya can also get to know your true self and won't find you as irritating and might protect you. I just want to protect you and keep you safe but I know I can not do that forever.

But it doesn't mean I won't try to, I would do my best to keep you safe, happy, and alive.

Even if I have to die again, though I would do my best to live for you, I would die to protect you.

Especially since me being here has probably changed quite a few things now. So that could mean anything would be different, from the beginning to the end.

I just hoped me being here hasn't changed to much where the time line is unrecognizable from the anime otherwise I won't know what will happen and I won't be able to protect dazai and them. Gah why does this have to be so annoying? Oh well.. I'll do my best like I always do. Dazai, I hope you know I love you kid.

Even if I were to die for you in the future, me as an ability, would stay with you to use and protect you even if I, the soul were to die. That I swear it, and so it will happen.

Now if I were ever to die again, me as an ability will stay and protect dazai from any danger that may happen.

Now I don't have to worry if I were to die again way before dazai does. I will wait for dazai in the afterlife when I die again. I can't wait to see what you grow up to be and what you will choose. I knew something will be different with that since I changed some things by me being here.

So I know what you choose to do will be different too dazai.. I guess I should call you by your first name now.

We are practically family now even if we are not biologically related. I will forever love you as a son. I wonder if you would introduce me as your mom if you ever trust them enough to do that. Hm..I wonder about that.. I know you are intelligent, even now I can see it in your eyes.

In the future, you will be more intelligent then you are now and I know you might get bored at some point in your life, I will do my best to make sure to liven things up for you.

But it might not always help, which is why you will need a friend or friends in the future. I wonder what age you activated your ability for the first time and how would I feel when that will happen. Hmm.. I'll think about it later, but for now I shall focus on baby osamu. I thought and smiled at his confused and concerned face as he looked at me.

His eyes brightens up when I focus back on him and he looked happy about having my attention.

I smiled at that thought, adorable. I thought as I carefully held him closer to me. I kissed his forehead and started to head over to his dad who made da- no sorry osamu food for him to eat. I helped fed him for a while until osamu didn't want anymore. I gently picked him up and helped him burp.

Now it's time for you to go to bed osamu. I thought as I went to his room and gently put him down as he had started to fall asleep on my shoulder. I smiled down at him, pulling a blanket over him a bit so he wouldn't get cold.

I carefully walked out of his room and to his dad. "Osamu is asleep now." I told him quietly.

Mr. dazai nodded his head at that and relaxed a bit.

He went back to his work. I walked back closer to osamu room and sat down in a chair close to it, I waited for a while for osamu dad to finish. So we were finally going to have a conversation together.

We hadn't been able to talk yet because we needed time for osamu.

So After a while, osamu dad finally finished. He got up and walked a little farther away from osamu room.

I got up and followed him, I knew he wanted to ask me some questions. It's time to answer that. I thought as we both sat down. "Ok, I finally got time to ask you.. who.. what are you?" He asked me. I blinked, he was being blunt. I thought, "um ok...so yeah I'm dazai's ability." I told him and he blinked and relaxed a bit at that.

So he knows what abilities are? I thought. "Ah ok, that's better then some random ghost sticking to osamu." He said a bit relieved.

I nodded my head. "So what kind of ability you?" He asked me. "I'm not a normal ability for sure, I was there since osamu was born, I won't tell anyone what kind of ability I am because I don't want people coming after him who know about abilities and want osamu's ability. So I will not say what kind of ability I am, I want osamu to be safe. If that means staying quiet on what ability I am, I will not tell. All you can do is wait for his to wake up completely, I may be his ability but he needs to activate it on his own. When it activates, don't touch him if you have an ability. I'll tell you what his ability is when he activated it." I told him.

He nodded his head, I then headed back to sleep as osamu ability. I kept an eye on his dad to make sure he doesn't try anything though. Even though I was falling asleep I had one eye kept on him with the rest of me fell asleep.

___*___*___*____*____*___*____*___*
Finally finished with 1295 words now! I hope you all like and comment on this chapter on what you all think. Well until next time ja ne~!