Christmas special chapter

This will most likely be posted before my chapter before this so don't get confused when you see the next chapter that was supposed to be posted before this ok?
_____*______*______*________*_____

It was going to be Christmas soon, I thought as I told osamu's dad to go start getting things for Christmas and to my surprise he agreed easily.

I was a bit suspicious so I made sure to glare at him most of the time when he was in sight.

But otherwise it was mostly alright. I also made sure to get some gifts for chuuya and osamu for Christmas. I also made sure got decorated the tree with the both of them when they were over after osamu's dad finally got the tree and some more gifts to wraps on his own as we decorated.

It's took us about an hour to finish with the decorations and I helped a bit in wrapping gifts with osamu's dad. Hmm..I should probably ask his name.. cause I forgot his name again...hehe whoops. I thought a bit amused that I keep forgetting osamu dads name but remember some other difficult names.

I thought and finished wrapping, I left him to put the gifts underneath the tree and went back to full time watching the boys with a smile.

~a few days later on Christmas~

It was finally Christmas, I thought with a smile as I watched chuuya and dazai raced downstairs. I was already up making breakfast for the two boys and osamu's dad. I had just finished when I saw them race down with excited smiles.

"Ma! Mom! It's Christmas! Yay! Merry Christmas!" Osamu said happily.

"Merry Christmas mrs Hana." Chuuya told me with a smile, and yeah I know, I said I was going to tell them my real name, it will be today. I thought.

"Merry Christmas kids. Now go wash your hands before you eat breakfast." I told them and they went to the bathroom, Hmm..I may just have them continue to call me haha though...since in my past life I was American and I don't think I've heard many called crystal as a name. I only knew one other crystal...

I haven't seen her in years, not since I was a kid myself.

Oh well, I'll tell them my real name but they can call me hana for anyone else besides my son.

I thought as osamu's father walked downstairs with a tired look.

"Hmm merry Christmas..the boys are washing their hands." I told him who nodded and washed his hands at the sink, just in time for the boys to come rushing back with grins.

They all eat at a regular pace, then we all headed to the living room with the Christmas tree and presents.

I smiled, watching them get excited as osamu's dad took out his camera to take pictures and record it. I smiled, it was a good day..especially since it was snowing a bit right now.. I thought as I saw the light snow, I guess they can play in the snow a bit later on today. I thought as they opened their gifts.

I'll just tell them my name later when osamu dad isn't around to hear just yet.

I thought and just watched on as my son and chuuya have fun with their gifts.

_____+________+_____*______*____*_
And finished with 565 words, I'm lazy when it comes to chapters like this. Well hope you like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Give me ideas.