six

Seokjin's POV

As I woke up, the sun hitting my eyes there was a pacifier in my mouth...again. I got up and showered and went to the kitchen to make something to eat.

"LITTLE ME MADE A MESS, AGAIN"

Little me should start at least clean, I cleaned then started feeling very tired, I did fill in on Taehyung yesterday, I'll just not go to work today.

"Tae?" I said thru the phone and he answered with a hum "I'm not going to work today, I filled for you yesterday so I got tired" I said "Ok then I'll work hard for you today hyung" Tae answred "Okok thanks Taehyung-ssi" I ended the call.

I checked my notifs and saw a lot of it from NamDaddy.

NamDaddy
How was work?
Jin?
You usually get off at work at this time...
Jin?
Huh weird..
Maybe you fell asleep
Night night Baby!

BbyJin
Good morning
Sorry, I got tired last night and just went to bed.

NamDaddy
Good Morning to baby
Oh, I thought you started ignoring me :(

BbyJin
No I didn't I just got very tired last night

NamDaddy
Well I'm glad
Anygays, aren't you going to work?

Bbyjin
Well no, I took a day off to destress and stuff

NamDaddy
Destress huh? *winkwonk*

BbyJin
Not like that you creep
Anyways I remembered what I forgot
YOU STILL DIDN'T SEND ME A PIC PF YOURSELF😡

NamDaddy
I'll try and send later baby boy gtg to work I'm freaking late ttyl

BbyJin
Kfine.

After texting with namsomeone, I started feeling little again and I slipped.

I pwayed with kore and my princesses and after I got hungy so I went to the kitchen and got some fruitty snacks.

After eating I just went to take a nap and woke up at dinner time but instead of eating, I might just get too fat, I went to watch some tv after a few hours I got a message from NamDaddy, I slipped out of little space and I don't know why but I'm excited I got a message from him.

~~~
I'm gonna try update once a week
ANYWAYS HOW WAS THE WAB:TE MV?😭

~~~I'm gonna try update once a weekANYWAYS HOW WAS THE WAB:TE MV?😭