twentyfive

Namjoon's POV

It was Yoongi's boyfriend's birthday today and he invited me to their home to celebrate. When I got there I saw him.... Seokjin, my jinnie. He was with a guy that is so bubbly and loud being touchy with him and all.

"Hey hyung," Yoongi approached me and gave me a man hug.

"Hey joon," he greeted back "Let me introduce you to the others" he added.

Yoongi introduced me to Seokjin, Hoseok (the guy Jin was with), and Jungkook and Taehyung which were a couple.

We greeted Jimin and I went and talked to Jin who was still with that Hoseok guy.

"Hi," I approached him, he seems shocked that I went to him "Hi, I'm Seokjin but you can call me Jin," why did I ever stopped talking to him.  I smiled to him " Namjoon, joon for short," He seems shocked but went with it anyway, there is a lot of namjoon I'm korea so hopefully he won't notice.

We celebrated more and then Hoseok went to Jin and said to him that they should go home I wanted to tale Jin home but Jin immediately agreed to him.

"Hey Jin hyung," I went to him and "Can I have your number?" I asked and he smiles then gave me his number and then went home.

~~~~~~
DAESANG SWEEP TODAY AND YESTERDAY WHO PAVED THEVWAY?? BTS EYDVBSJS