👿T.E.P👿 (Part two) (A bit short)

Peppa's POV:

After the giant robot army attacked, we were stuck at home, trying to find something to do. Daddy Pig was home also, as he got to leave work early. He basically questioned us about what was going on. We told him what went down at the town square, with shocked him a lot, however he was just glad that we were safe. I looked at George sadly, looking at his bandaged leg. Thankfully it was not broken. 

George: Is something wrong sis?

 Peppa: ...no not really.

George: Um...ok. I'll just, go to my room.

Peppa: Ok.

George left the living room, concerned for me. I felt even more sorrowful as he slowly walked to his room. My sad eyes then looked at my parents. Ten seconds later, I sadly went to my room as well. 

*At Peppa's room*

Peppa: It's not fair. George is hurt. It's like quarantine. A robot army attacked. I feel like dying Teddy.

I continued to talk to my Teddy, like a crazy person. I really felt like dying. Soon my mom slowly came in the room. 

Mummy Pig: Are you ok? Your talking to your teddy again. 

I slowly rested my teddy on the bed. I let out a small "sigh" then spoke.

Peppa: It just...why do we have to go through this. We already had the infection. Now we have to deal with this. This is just grea-

I was quickly shut up but my mom putting her finger on my lips, again. I'm starting to get annoyed by that. 

Mummy Pig: Shush my child. Your with momma now. 

Peppa: ...

Mom then gave me a soft hug. I hugged back. 

*LATER*

No one's POV:

There was a news report on Tv. "Animal Hills News Station" appeared on screen, then a white Poodle was seen.

Reporter (FEM!): Good NEWS! The robot army has retreated to somewhere else. You are now free to leave your houses. And the bad news...they retreated to this tower.-

A image of a maybe, 20 storied tower appeared on screen. The Pig family gasped in shock. 

Reporter (FEM!): -And they destroyed the town square. 

The gasps grew louder.

Reporter (FEM:) The Mayor says that it gonna take forever to rebuild. Even the construction workers aren't sure that it will easy. However, I do have more news that will get your hopes up.

Everyone came a little bit closer.

Reporter (FEM:) The museum is re-opening, TOMORROW! Thanks to the Mayor, Police, Construction Workers, and you guys who helped spread the word and helped rebuilt, The museum is back and running again!

Everyone cheered in delight, as they heard the most amazing news ever. Their happiness blew through the roof. Then George looked at the tv, looking at a picture of a grey robot. He was confused for a moment, but then he saw who it was.

George: ...Is that ...Robby?

Peppa: Who?

George: You remember that dude that save me when was gonna get killed right?

Mommy Pig: Ummm yes?

George: That's him.

They looked at the tv, staring at Robby. He looked annoyed, that said he looked, mad.

George: He doesn't look happy.

Peppa: Eh. Probably because he was on camera.

However that didn't real matter because they were still to busy celebrating the museum re-opening. They couldn't wait to go back the museum. However, George still was concerned, why was Robby so unhappy. 

D I A R Y T I M E!

Dear Diary-

IT WAS THE WORST, BEST DAY EVER. Well the army has retreated, but the town square is destroyed. That the worst part of this day. But..at least the museum is re-opening tomorrow. THAT THE BEST PART OF THIS DAY. I just hope that we can rebuild the town square. 

__________________________________________

Sorry if it's short. I still have writer's block. You probably don't believe me by now.

EDIT: FORGOT THE DIARY SO I ADDED IT.