Ring & Letter - Alejandro

"I don't want to continue this..." y/n said while crying on her palms. Alejandro was just staring at the broken girl

"That's all? You don't want to continue this because of a stupid fight?" The boy said while his hand on his hips

"IM TIRED WITH ALL THE NONSENSE FIGHT THAT WE HAD EVERY FUCKING DAY!" the girl stand up from her seat "do you even love me?" alejandro was silent which make y/n chuckle then wipe the tears on her face "wow... for 4 years being in a relationship alejandro" she said she walk on their doom to gather all her things in her luggage.

Alejandro just stay in the living room didn't know what to do. He didn't understand what he really feel at the moment, if he still loves y/n like before? Or he just got tired. He heard the bedroom door shut and revealing y/n with a luggage in her hand. She glance at the boy and continue walking through the door, but she stop looking back at alejandro wishing that he would stop her, but he didn't

The girl walkout their shared apartment, still hoping that he will run to her and beg for her to come back. She reach the door of the building then cried, thinking that Alejandro didn't love her anymore.

On the other side, Alejandro didn't move a muscle thinking if he should run to her and stop her. Before he made her decision, it's too late y/n is already gone.

"I need her..." he whisper run his hands through his hair then he walk to the bedroom without finding any of your clothes.

A tear slides down on his face, then he notice a brown paper resting on your empty side of cabinet. He grab it then sit on the bed, when he opened it, it shows your handwritten

Dear alejandro,
Thank you for spending the whole 4 years with me. Im sorry if i wasn't enough, if my love is not enough. I think, this whole relationship is not working anymore. Maybe im not the one for you, and your not the one for me either, but im glad you came into my life and make me the happiest girl. I hope you find her, i know im gonna miss you so much. And i love you so much. That's all.

Im sorry and Good bye.

The boy cried after reading the letter that y/n left. He stare at her handwritten for a while and realizing that all of that happen while ago was a big mistake. It was just a stupid fight. He love her so much.

One year later...

Alejandro stays at the apartment waiting for the day that you will burst to the door and giving him a big hug and telling him you miss him so much.

He's trying to forget about you, but you still remained in his mind and his heart. While you are also trying to moved on, you missed him so much. You made up your choice to find him. She ask his friends if they know where would alejandro usually go. Maybe she will find him there.

She got into a certain park that a lot of kids are playing. She didn't got her luck, she didn't found alejandro but that didn't stop her. She came back there everyday.

But she didn't know, the boy already found someone that can forget about y/n.

Alejandro
I was going out with this girl, her name is katie. We've been going out for a while now. I was preparing myself because katie and I decided to meet up in the park so we can hangout. When i got into the park waiting for her, i saw a familiar face. I followed her but then someone walk by to me and I didn't see the girl. She was familiar...

"Ale!" I hear katie called me she hug me and smile "let's go?" She ask

"Yeah..." still thinking of the girl i saw

Y/n
It's been days since i come here to the park everyday. But I already lose hope, maybe we aren't meant for each other. I start tearing up and start to go home but then when i look up i saw him. The boy i was finding, i smile and run to him and hug