The Next Day

I was on patrol again. It was a slow night and I was bored out of my mind. Then Wonder Woman called me. She said,
"Superman left the watch tower and we can't find him."
I replied, "Ok, I will look for him."

She hung up and since it was a slow night I decided to go and find him.
I activated the secret tracker I have on all the members of the Justice League. Clark was out in the middle of the woods. I went to the woods to see what he was doing.

As I entered the clearing I saw him in the middle of it. Even from the back he looked...i don't know the word. His back was toned, almost to the point where I can see his veins. Not to mention the way the suit clung to his... I just found the word, hot. I've never used that word before, but he is the only person that word fits.

He turned and said, "Are you going to join me?"

I replied, "The watchtower is looking for you."

He smirked and said, "The world is not in any danger. I'm sure it will be fine, so want to join me?"

I simply walked over to where he was and sat down with him. He looked at the sky and I looked at him. Now that I could see him from the front I could see his tight abs and his solid biceps. He was so hot, but looking at his gentle eyes and the way he smiled, he is beautiful. He is perfect. He suddenly looked at me and said, "Your heart rate is accelerating are you ok?"

"I should be asking you that question."

He looked down and said, "I'm fine."

"You don't look fine."

"I'm trying to come to term with who my..my crush is."

I looked at the sky and said, "I've never been good with emotions. Do you remember everything that you did under Poison Ivy's influence?"

I saw him look straight ahead out of the corner of my eye. His smooth, deep voice said, "I remember seeing it, but I felt it. I felt the passion, this burning desire," he looked at me,"the desire to take the one person I love the most. It is someone that I had not considered that I love."

I looked at his eyes. I got lost in the endless blue eyes. He moved a little bit closer, I didn't mind I was alright with him, no..I am in love with him. Holy shit, what the hell am I doing. I've never felt something this strong before. It scares me, I don't know what to do with these feelings. I can feel myself spiral downward into a panic attack. The world started going dark and it got hard to breath.

I felt a hand on my chin, his hand. I looked into his eyes and I felt the panic attack disappear. His eyes calmed me as he said, "It's ok, I don't know what you are panicking over, but I am here for you."

I didn't say anything, I couldn't , but I gently put my hand on his wrist. I don't know how long we stayed there together, but we were looking into each other's eyes. All of a sudden my com link went off as Wonder Woman said, "Did you find Superman?"

I didn't respond as clark frowned slightly. He started snickering as I asked, "What?"

"You were so startled by Diana."

I glared at him and he took my hand and pulled me up. He then flew aways as I went back to the Batmobile.