Authors Note (Please Read and Comment)

Ok guys not a lot of you have commented so I'm not 100% sure what you guys want but I do know that most of you just want me to update so you can keep reading but unfortunately I won't be able to update because I have decided to give all of you what you want or at least try so I'm transferring ALL OF MY STORIES to my new account, KHunter14 so go follow that account. I've already started with Regally Mine just cause with that story I've written a few chapters already just because I wrote that story on paper since it was easier for me because I can't use any technology after 9 so I wrote a lot of my stories on paper where I could write at night which is when I'm the most focused.

The Two Alphas was not written like that it was more improvising then anything which is part of the reason why I needed an editor, anyways I'm getting off topic what I decided was to basically write it all over again mostly copy it to the other account but I will be making some changes I don't know what those will be yet but I'm planning on starting to write The Two Alphas on paper and google docs so I can consult with my editor but for now I will be transferring all the chapters already written during the day while writing new chapters at night so I can update it and publish it as soon as possible

I will also be doing this with Regally Mine and since I have already started and it has less chapters I will most likely finish this one first.

********************************************************************************************************

Tell me what you guys think...

I will most likely be finished with Regally Mine sometime this week and The Two Alphas sometime next week...

Have in mind that I will not only be transferring all the chapters to a new account I will also be editing and looking over the story with my new editor, @max-samaIsReading and I will be doing all of this with all my stories all 10 of them although most of them are quite short so I will also be trying to update those and some of them I haven't even started so what im trying to say is be patient I will have all of your stories out as fast as possible...

all of you are able to contact me at my profile in conversations at KHunter14 and are welcome to ask any questions regarding this and even asking for updates, I will gladly answer them

*this will be copy and pasted in every one of my stories of Kloud1214 yet slightly modified to fit the story*

also I must ask again please go follow my new account so when I do update no one misses it, Thank You