#1- Dare

Basic Info

Skin Name: Dare
Rarity: Rare
Description: Dare to dream.

Backbling Name: Streamline
Rarity: Rare
Description: Streamlined style.

First Item Shop Apperance: July 15, 2019
Most Recent Item Shop Appearence: Febuary 29, 2020
Cost: 1,200

Skin Review

The color scheme is pretty neat. The green and yellow go great together, and the blue on her shoes and hair are great touches to make the other colors pop. The designs on her dress, which is cool enough as it is with it being translucent, are kind of similar to the ones found on the hoodie of Vendetta, one of the Battle Pass skins from Season 9. In fact, her outfit has a ton of detail, such as the belts & buckles of her collar and the little pouch on her right hip. Her hair is a silvery blue, and it fades to teal near the tips. It looks like it's the same color as slurp juice, so that's a bit odd, but otherwise it looks great. Her shoes are a bit strange, too. They kinda look like Crocs, but slightly chunkier. But, the fact that the gold parts practically glow in the dark kinda make up for it. Now comes the part I was really looking forward to taking about; emoting. Epic did a great job with making her very expressive, especially with emotes like Boogie Down, Llama Bell, Vivacious, Shake it Up, and Jamboree (Honorable Mentions: Cluck Strut. It's quite possibly the stupidest emote, but just watching Dare do it makes me snicker like a fool.). The vibe I get from a lot of her expressions is that she's a crowd favorite for having a bright personality, and she loves to have fun.

Overall: 8/10. Good for fashion shows and showing off, not so much for camouflage. Very expressive and cute.

Backbling Review

This is my only issue with the set. For being named "Streamline", the backbling is awfully bulky. It's colors are cool, and it matches, but the look is just terrible. It's like some weird giant egg/box/tide pod hybrid and I don't like it. I feel like something more along the lines of a cape that extends from the silvery part of her collar would have worked better. Maybe a cape somewhat similar to the Retribution backbling but slightly translucent would look way better in comparison to what we were given.

Overall: 4/10, Good colors, bad in shape

Combinations

Backblings

- Retribution (Green style)
- Crystal Llama
- Frozen Love Wings

Harvesting Tools

- Harmonic Axes (black style)
- Resonator
- Silent Strike

Gliders

- Aurora
- Elite Recon
- Treefall

Contrails

- Retro Sci-Fi
- Phantasm
- Synth Streak

Wraps

- Hench
- Core
- Faded Cool

Is It Worth Buying?

It depends. If you're a fan of Season 9, or if you missed it, I'd recommend it. The colors aren't that common, so it's hard to make combos with it, but that's what makes it unique. It makes finding something that works even more satisfying, and this skin will definitely make you stand apart from the crowd. The backbling is the only thing that holds this skin back, with its bulkiness. Otherwise, I'd recommend it.