Chapter One:Memories

Niall's POV

"Leave me alone Liam!" I yelled, rolling my eyes at him when he looked at me and sighed, while shaking his head. "I don't know why you had to do that! I was talking to that girl and you just pulled me away from her! I don't do that to you, do I?" I asked as I looked at him, plopping down on one of the chairs backstage, crossing my arms in front of my chest as I did.

"Niall, c'mon mate, don't do that you look like a baby!" Louis said as he came backstage, looking at me with his stern blue eyes. "And don't yell at Liam, he did nothing bad to you." Louis said sternly and I scoffed in disbelief.

"Oh really? He pulled me away from the most goregous girl ever! I didn't even get her number, I could tell she was going to give me her phone number." I said, a smirk forming on my face. I watched as Zayn groaned and rolled his eyes while wiping the sweat off his face with a towel.

"Niall, you're starting to turn into Harry, only you're a lot worse." Zayn said and Harry shot him a look.

"Hey! I don't say stuff like that!" Harry said before blushing when we all shot him pointed looks. "Fine, maybe I do." We all got donw with our quick break before we went back onstage and performed "Little Things" before we got on the tour bus and headed for our next location which was Florida.

"Hey,where's our next stop after Florida?" I asked, looking up from my phone to look at Liam.

"Nashville, Tennessee." He said, looking back down at his book. When he said our next stop was in Nashville, my heart started pounding, memories coming flooding back of that town and a very special girl who I was best friends with before I left...I smiled slightly as I thought of one memory that came rushing back to me between me and Megan when I took her shopping once in the mall at Jackson....

"Niall, give that back!" Megan yelled, causing a few people to look and I had to shush her while laughing at the stern look she was giving me. I handed her back her cell phone and she still looked at me, her gaze unwavering. "How dare you take my phone!" She said and I couldn't help but laugh at the way she said it.

Megan rolled her eyes and smiled slightly. "Niall, you laugh at everything." She said as I put my arm around her while smiling before I lead her towards the food court. "And you eat everything!"

"Megan, are you calling me fat?" I asked, mock outrage in my voice. Megan smiled at me and I smiled as I lead her to the Chinese food section. "I really wish they had Nandos here...I wonder if they have afters?" I laughed a little as Megan shot me a puzzled look. "That's Irish for 'dessert'." I explained.

"Well, don't talk like that, it's weird when you use words like that, just say dessert next time, gosh." Megan said and I saw a small smile on her face.

"But I like talking the way I do." I said and Megan looked at me.

"Well go back to Ireland then." She said, laughing a little at my hurt expression. "Niall, I was only kidding, I'm glad you're here with me." She said and I watched as her face turned red slightly.

Suddenly, I was interuppted from my flashback from Louis and I glared at him. "What?"

"You need to get some sleep, mate. You look tired anyway." Louis said and I rolled my eyes before I laid down and covered myself up with a blanket.

"There, happy?" I asked, voice snapping with attitude slightly as I looked at Louis before I turned over, my back facing him as I closed my eyes, trying my best to go to sleep despite my racing thoughts.