Chapter Thirty-One:Family Dinner

*Niall's POV* I woke up the next day to the sound of my phone buzzing on my nightstand. 'Hello?' I asked as I answered my phone, sitting up as I wiped the sleep from my eyes.

'Well, when are you comind down, mum and I are starting to grow impaient here, family's goin' to arive soon, Niall.' My brother, Greg teased on the other line. 'Mum keeps asking about the girl you're supposed to be bringin' down.'

I groaned inwardly when I remembered Megan was still mad at me. I knew there was no way I would get here to come, unless I probably begged her to come. 'What time do I need to come down?' I asked, glancing at the clock on my nightstand, seeing that it was 11:47 at the moment.

'Bout 5:00 tonight, I suppose, mum said that's when most of the family'll be here.' Greg informed me and I finally finished talking to him and I got up, going into the kitchen when I did. I went in the kitchen and fixed me a bowl of cereal, nearly bumping into Megan as I put the cereal box up. 'Sorry, prin-.' I bit back on what I was going to call Megan, watching as she looked up at me before moving past me, making me run a hand over my face, my frusration showing. I went in the living room and ate my bowl of cereal, surprised to see it was already 12:30 when I finished.

I went back in my room and packed a few stuff before I changed into some dressy clothes, going into my room to brush my teeth and brush through my hair. I went on the living room and saw Megan and Haven were laughing at something Louis had said. Louis managed to look away from Haven a smile on his face when he saw my badg and the way I was dressed.

'Oi, where are you going, looking like that?' Louis asked and the girls turned to look at me. Megan kept her eyes on me and I shifted uncomfortably.

'I'm going to my parents for the hoildays.' I said as I looked at Megan. 'Megan, can I talk to you for a minute?' I asked, happy when she sighed before getting up and following me in her room.

'What Niall?' She asked, her eyes cold as they stared me down.

'Come with me? Please? My mum expects you'll be coming.' I said, hoping so badly that Megan would say yes.

'I don't know Niall-.' She started but I stopped her.

'Please? I'm just asking you for this favor from me....' I said as I looked at Megan, smiling a little when she rolled her eyes.

'Fine, let me pack and get changed.' She said and I left her so she could do just that. We left the hotel and got to the airport. The flight to Ireland wasn't as akward as I thought it would be, Megan actually talked to me some. We arrived in Irelabd at about 4:30 and I went ahead and got us a taxi to take us to the house. We got to my house and I took Megan inside, being greeted by my mum giving us hugs when we first came in.

'Oh Niall, I'm so glad to see you here again!' She said and her blue eyes lit up when she saw saw Megan. 'Oh and this must be Megan! Niall has told me loads about you, he did also mention how beauitful you were and it seems he was right about that!' Mum said and I turned a deep shade of pink.

'Mum....' I warned, seeing the small smile that played across Megan's lips as she blushed too. I felt someone slap me on the back and saw it was Greg who smiled at me before he ruffled my hair.

'There he is! How are you, mate?' He asked before he saw Megan and he smiled before he held his hand out. 'Hi, I'm Greg and you must be Megan, it's nice to meet you. Niall's told us stuff about you.' Greg said, smirking when I blushed more.

'Mum's already told her that.' I said and Greg smirked before saying 'I know.' Greg saw that we had our bags and pointed upstairs toward my room.

'You can just put your stuff in Niall's room.' He told Megan and we both took our stuff upstairs and she pointed at the Irish flag on my wall.

'Seems like you like to display your Irish pride.' She said before she saw the guitar laid on my bed. 'Didn't you have this guitar with you when you were staying at Nashville?' She asked and I walked over to her before nodding. 'You played this all the time when you came over to my house.' Megan said, and I smiled when she looked up at me, a smile on her face as well.

I looked down at her and moved a little closer to her hoping she wouldn't really noticed and when I did, I noticed she had the necklace that I had gave her as her Christmas Present around her neck and I smiled even bigger.

'What?' She asked as she looked at me.

'You still have the necklace on.' I said as I touched the rose before I moved my hand to her face and moved some of Megan's hair out of her face. I put my hand on her cheek, feeling her skin heat up as she blushed. She looked so cute tonight and before I could stop myself, I leaned down towards her, wanting to kiss her so badly.

'Hey Niall! The rest of the family is here so-' Greg said as he came in my room, causing Megan and I to pull apart. 'Oops..um..like I was saying the rest of the family is here so we're about to eat.' Greg said before he left and Megan looked at me before she left the room, the moment between us now gone. I groaned as I looked up at the celing, wondering 'why me?' before I went out of my room and downstairs with Megan.

(A/N Yeahh so sorry if this one looked like crap, I typed all of this from my phone cause I'm at work with my mom so...anyways, hope you liked it! More coming soom later this afternoon when I get home and can type this on a laptop :P)