Deadasss

Excuse any Mistakes and vote n comments plz

So y'all Dave and Chi are married. They had they lil ceremony. Kareem is they new daughter. So now they have a total of five and maybe a 6 MAYBE.

Milani Bree Brewster -3yr olds
Brooklyn Dave Brewster- 3yr olds
August Sage Brewster 1/ almost 2
Kairi Chanel Brewster 8 now
Kareem Ali Brewster fuck it she  adopted by them now lol. - 5
There will be a 2yr time jump later. I need then to be the correct age so my story can go how I want it
-
Dave

Sitting in the tub full of roses and a bottle of champagne with Chi leaned against my chest and just quiet.

We was on out honeymoon and it was feeling good. Kids was with mama Jay and the twins was with Josh and Jackie so they can be with Saint.

"It feels so good. I think ion wanna leave here ever." She said.

"Fr." I said
--
2 weeks later

"Happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday Dear Kairi.. Happy Birthday to You." We sung.

Told baby girl was 8yrs old. Ugh she growing up so fast. Not gonna lie I cried like a baby to chi.   Because like she really came outta me. Like she was just sitting in my nuts waiting to be created.

She didn't want a party just family, so that's what she got. I'm happy her birthday off the list because next is the twins, the Kareem, then Sages.

"Damn g they grow up so fast. " Josh said holding his new born daughter. Sai. She was the most beautifulest thing ever. And a quiet baby. But shed blab to me.

"Yea.. soon the rest be starting school."

"You heard from Dylan?"

"Nah ion even give a fuck to be honest. Reem alrdy mine, and she can't have her back. She alrdy calls me pops n chi mom. That's my kid now. Plus one less kid chi gotta carry." I joked.

"You did say you wanted a football team."

"We trying for 6 now."

"Pops..up." Brooklyn said tugging my pants. I picked him up fixing his chain.

"Wassup nigga, you eat." I said.

"Yea, nuggets." He said laying his head down.
The only time he nice is nap time. Or he wanna use me. he was such a mamas boy.

Seeing a huge crowd run over. I walked over to see what was going on. I see Kai hitting some little boy with her Barbie.

Bully tried to grab her but she started swinging on him. I scooped her lil ass up taking her in the house.

"Kairi, the fuck wrong with you, beat that boy up." I said.

"He pulled my hair, I told him stop and he thought it was funny to do it again. So I pushed him. And then he pushed me. I ain't gonna let nobody punk me. " she said mugging me. Lord you done gave me myself as a kid.

"Aight kid, u off the hook." I said watching her run off. Hearing the toilet flush I seen come out wiping her mouth.

"Wassup. You good." I said grabbing her hand.

"I-I'm pregnant." She said smiling.

"Deadass? Don't play." I said.

"Yes I'm pregnant. You got me fuckin pregnant babe." She said smiling

"Its a boy most definitely." I said.

-
Chi

After bussin a quickie to celebrate I we walked back to the party. I was happy to be pregnant. I've been getting good news all week.

My cancer disappeared. But they wanna monitor me close still. I'm pregnant. I'm married nothing can go wrong absolutely nothing.

"Ma!" Milani said. I picked up her up kissing her face.

"I love you lani." I said.

"Love you mama."

Short chapter I know but it's an update :) of good news.

Okay like y'all suck! I be wanting ya feed back. To see if yall liking it so far so like comment. But anyways, CHAPTER 10 OR 11 is gonna be a big Time jump, I'm stopping this book at 20/25.

And maaaaybe there will be a part three or....I'll just leave it how its leave ;) PEEP Chi definitely not telling Dave shit now.....or is she