I can see the future..

Dream (12/19)

I was in a big church..I was running the down through the staircase there were lots of stairs so it's really was misleading..
In my way I found my friend in my and she was Marie..
"hey what're you doing?"
"I'm bringing this food to the festival..."
"Can I come too?"
"Sure"
then we both go..
then I finally found the exit~~ yeah!!
That time I saw a lot of christmas decorations..and lot of saints..gifts and others..

Marie and I went to a small river..in front of the church..
I was looking for a fish but there wasn't any fish but a wasp that I was about to step on .."Deceiver! Don't step on that! It's a wasp.." I was shocked stepped back..I can't move at that time
"it'll be alright it has a target.."
"Oh thank god.."
I was relief..
so we watched the wasp when it flew..the guy fell.. And we laugh..

Next there was a party and a contest..I found my brother there at that time..
"let's play the game!!"
"Okay".
"The first to get a white hair will get 1point"
"Nah don't have any..."
"me too.."
"Next look at those aquariums there the one who found the vacuum fish go here and report..
"Let's go bro!"
We were first at the game..(really don't remember this part)

I went to my mothers restaurant..
"Hey mom!!" while opening the door of our restaurant.
"Hello my dear.." She was holding a glass of water.
"Want some help?" I asked,
"No it's okay~"
"well then I'll..g.." I heard a noise.
There was a guy fighting with another guy and he have a butter knife on his hand..
"hey you two stop it! If you want a fight why not do it outside?!"
The guy with the knife irritated to what I said..everyone was looking..
The guy was about to stab me through my chest but I defended it but I'm the end I stab him..in the neck..and made him die..my hands was bloody..
I was froze from a shocked that time..a police came..
"everyone please step back..the police held my hand.."(that's what I heard)
"don't touch me.." I said with a fearful eye..but the police didn't listen he put the hand cuffs on my hands.
"what the?!" The handcuffs was broken.
Next he put the thumb cuffs still no use..
"what's with you?!"
"Shut up..or I'll kill you next fucking police man I know your name without looking at you Kazuki Mori isn't it?..it's easy to move around with a lot of people here~" I grind to the police man..he didn't realize that I got his gun..
I guess my real self was awakened..
Some detectives came...
"hey didn't that kid the one who killed this woman?why don't you bring her at the police office we should ask her what did happened."
"Sir,if I could I did but she's way too strong that you see."
"Let me see." He kneeled and look at me.
"Stop don't come near me you Aldren Wakasugi.." I shouted.
"Oh~ you know my name am I that famous? and don't be scared were not gonna do something to you so look back and I'm going to handcuff you okay?" I turn back..he's putting the handcuffs again.
"No.." I whispered..
"what the handcuff broke..what the hell?!" He was shocked
"Yes sir that's what happened just a moment ago..to me"
"Well just bring her to the car and when you're at the office put her in a jail so she could not escape.." I was irritated..
"What?! I didn't mean to kill that guy! I did just defended my self from being harmed!! And everyone know it!!" "What everyone?there weren't any people here..but you and your own mother only! And you killed her!" "what.." I opened my eyes and realize..
"no..no..was that a dream?! That..no.."I cried..
"it's all your fault you and you all of you here!"I took my gun in my pocket..And pointed it to the detective..
"you it's your fault..if you didn't come..my mom won't die!
I can see the future..so I accidentally forgot to open my eyes..to see the real world! and I can see now that you'll all die in a sec.."
The polices was looking at they're gun pockets but they're gun can't be seen in no where..
"oh and I forgot to say I'll let you leave now Aldren~" he ran..oh such an idiot..of me..
"ready to die police officers?" They were all in panic..
"no stop don't kill us.."
"STUPID!!" I killed them all...and ran.
I LAUGH at they're dead bodies.