Five

A/N: Just wanted to say we are nearly at 100 views! Thank you so much for all the support. Ilysm! 

- J

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jerk awake when the vehicle comes to a stop. Looking outside I realise we're at a gas station.

"Just taking a quick pit stop." Dick says from beside me.

I nod and exit the car, grabbing my bag and closing the door behind me as I look around. We were parked in front of a small store, and deserted plains stretched around us. I started walking toward the restrooms, located to the right of the store. 

Locking the door behind me I examine the small space. Toilet, basin, mirror, and a small window, letting light peak through. No cameras, seemed safe. I chucked my bag on the manky floor, and looked into the mirror. My dark brown hair was long and curly, matching my chocolate brown skin. my eyes were green and my outfit was covered in blood. I took out my only other outfit and changed, putting my bloodied clothes in the bin. 

Taking out my hair brush and band I put my manky hair in two loose braids. I quickly pt some concealer on the scars that littered my exposed neck and exited the rest room.

Reference photos:

I closed the door to the bathroom and started walking into the shop, looking for Dick

I closed the door to the bathroom and started walking into the shop, looking for Dick. Whilst I was walking down the isle I scoped out the place. A front door, staff only door, two exits, and three security cameras, one blind spot. I turn the corner into the snack isle and see Dick looking at his phone. Looking up he notices me.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Yeah lets go."

Closing the door behind me I entered the car, leaning my head on the window. The last thing I saw before I shut my eyes was the gas station, fading in the distance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N sorry for the short one! I have some homework to do but I really wanted to upload a chapter. If I get time tomorrow I'll do another! Love you all xx

- J