Deal

**********
Sean's POV

Blake and I went home after he arrived at the shop where I bought 2 buckets of protein powders. We ate dinner as soon as we got inside the house. It was a tiring day for me, mentioning my arguments with Nathan. As I was busy washing the dishes, he hugged me from the back and kissed my neck.

"What's with the kiss?", I asked as I stopped.

"I just want to kiss your neck, that's all.", he giggled.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated on the table. He released me and grabbed his phone. I continued washing the dishes as he focused on his phone.

"I should take a bath first. Our photographer just sent me the pictures from our photoshoot. I need to save these in my laptop.", he said as he faced me.

"Okay. I'll be there in a moment after I finish washing these.", I replied as I kissed him on his cheek.

He then left me and I tried to fasten my pace. I want to see those pictures! I want to see how sexy he is in his poses and anything! As soon as I finished washing the dishes, I headed to our bedroom and saw him just got out of the bathroom.

"Oh! Wanna let me join you taking bath?", he asked as he blocked my way.

"Nope. I want to do it alone for now.", I replied as I touched his chest.

"Okay fine. Just knock the door if you want some sexy company.", he teased as he put my hand on his bulge.

Geeeezzz! He's teasing me already. I removed my hand and I got inside the bathroom quick.

10 minutes later....

I jumped on the bed and sat beside Blake. He's busy tapping on the keyboard of his laptop on his lap. I looked at the screen and it showed his pictures from the photoshoot. He had some photos of him wearing a tight brief and some nudes poses exposing his butt. What an alpha!

"You really look so hot in these pictures.", I said as I looked closer to the screen.

He pushed my chest back and I leaned on the headboard.

"The real hot guy is beside you, Sean.", he boasted.

"I know. It's just that your butt looked so muscular and hard there.", I chuckled as I nibbled his nose.

He stopped scrolling and turned off his laptop, and put it on the desk beside the bed. He faced me with a curious expression and smiled.

"By the way, talking about physical appearances, what's your dream guy? Just forget that we're a couple for now.", he asked.

Is he insecure or something?

"Physical appearance? Hmmm not to make you feel proud but it's your body and face that I wanted for my dream guy. Big muscular arms, huge pecs, chiseled abs, hard muscular butt, and a manly handsome face.", I replied while I'm touching his arms.

He smirked and he stared at me seductively.

"Really? How about Tristan's physique? Or Lucas'?", he asked again.

"As for Tristan, his skin is too fair. On the other hand, Lucas is too adorable. Yours is my favorite, just a little tan and veiny muscles. Also, you look so beefy especially down there!", I exclaimed as I looked to his bulge.

He chuckled and he pulled me closer to him. I can now feel his bulge poking mine.

"How about you? If I'm not your girlfriend, what's your dream girl?", I asked.

"Seriously? You want to know about that. You might feel insecure if I told you my fetishes towards a girl?", he asked as he held my face.

"I understand. Now, say it!", I chortled and I cued him to say it.