Arthur's and Auroras little adventure

Bold- his father

Italic- his mother

Bold italics- his sister

Normal- Arthur

Arthur looked around confused and walked into his old house. He suddenly lost all his powers and saw his mother yelling at his sister. He ran over but was kicked in the back by his father.

Arthur cursed and fell to the ground. "YOU BOTH ARE JUST DISAPPOINTMENTS!! YOUR FUCKED A GOD DAMM SNAKE WHILE SHE IS FUCKING A WOLF! COULDN'T EITHER OF YOU JUST BE NORMAL!!??"

Arthur cringed and got up making his father fall. He ran to his sister and hugged her "SHUT UP!! WE CAN LOVE WHO WE WANT!"

"You guys are freaks!!" His mom screeched

Auroras shine came back "WELL IF WERE FREAKS THEN YOUR BOTH MONSTERS!!"

They were surprised "Your shine its back!!" He cried out hugging his sister tigher

She was surprised "I can feel emotions again!" She hugged back crying

The two were surprised but before they could ruin the moment they hugged their parents. "Why are you guys like this? Why are you so mean to us when we've done nothing wrong?"

They pushed the two away "GET OFF US!"

Arthur attacked his mother and was about to stab her. Aurora tackled him down "ARTHUR NO! YOUR PROVING THAT YOUR JUST AS BAD AS THEM!!"

"THEY DESERVE TO ĐI€!"

He teleported to his father and grabbed him by the neck. "Ŵ€ ĐIĐ ŇØŦĦIŇG ŦØ ¥ØỮ ΔŇĐ ¥ØỮ ĦỮŘŦ ỮŞ IŇ ŞØ ΜΔ¥ ₣ỮĆҜIŇG ŴΔ¥Ş!!!"

"Arthur no!!" Chains appeared holding Aurora back

His mother stared in fear as his father tried to pry Arthur's hands off him. Kr came out of a portal and pulled Arthur away from david.

"𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐" kr said holding him back

"Get off me kr!!"

Kr tied Arthur up "𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗"

Arthur growled but couldn't do anything and his sister walked over hugging him. David breathed in heavily and stayed away from Arthur.

"You are a monster!"

Arthur cursed him out from the chair and tried to get out.

Auroras was forced into slutty clothes making her pissed. "Get me out of these stupid clothes!!"

Martha slapped her and Arthur while David glared at both of them. Kr forced them into family bonding time and made them play board games.

They hated every moment but Arthur and Aurora enjoyed being together. They were forced to go out for dinner and come back home to watch a movie.

Arthur cuddled his sister and fell asleep during the movie. The parents thought it was cute but shook the thought out of their head.

They all soon fell asleep looking more like a family.

(Parasite don't kill meee!!)

Arthur woke up in the middle of the night and felt the urge to cut himself again. He had fought back against this urged for years now but now he didn't have to deal with parasite or joe finding out and got up.

He went to the bathroom and started cutting while whispering to himself about how worthless he is. He finished cutting and cleaned his wounds before wrapping his arms up in bandages.

He wrapped his other wounds he had gotten through out the day up and smiled sadly at himself.

(Part 2 coming tomorrow)