Chapter One

-Yesterday Morning Where The Drama Began-

"I thought I had more faith in you, Bella." He gave me his best ‘you failed’ look he had as blood trickles down his face, staining his white t-shirt. My brother's nose is now crooked. Maybe I should laugh to lighten up the situation? Well, he did deserve to get hit for his overreacting, didn't he?

"Well, can't do much now. He's out like a stone." Daisy shrugs, looking down at the man on the lawn. She pulls her shoulder length hair into a ponytail and shakes her head. "I'm surprised Zander isn't out with him."

"Shut up." Zander snaps in the midst of wiping the blood from his nose onto the sleeve of his shirt which is no longer clean.

"Hey man, you're gonna stain your shirt doin' that." James corrects him, pointing out his mistake.

Zander glares, rather intently, at James who was stood right across from him. "Turning into your girlfriend are we?" He coldly snickers.

Daisy holds her laugh but let out her giggles. "Is there a problem with that?"

"Yes!" Both boys shout in sync. Perhaps they shouldn't have jumped to protest.

Daisy huffs and throws her hands in the air dramatically “Excuse me! At least I’m, even when drunk, civilized unlike you wild baboons!” She bsrks referring to both boys counting the one we currently stood a circle around.

“Civilized!?” Zander’s tension tightens immensely. Just great, like he needed anything else to piss him off at this moment.

James raises an eyebrow looking slightly confused. “Baboons?”

I step forward to shrink the turmoil that was bound to happen at any given time. “People, let’s worry about the task at hand. My brother is spilling his guts out, Daisy is mentally insulted, James thinks he’s a baboon, Casey is probably calling police, Terrance is out cold and I’m not freaking out. This is clearly a crisis.” I explain slowly to our group like I’m teaching a pre-school class.

Daisy’s ocean blue eyes widen wider than dinner plates. “Police? Is that necessary?” Her voice came out in a squeak.

“It’s not.” Zander grumbles, swiping a few strands of raven black hair out of his eyes. “We just leave Terrance here and go home.”

James crosses his arms and smirks causing his ‘oh-so-sexy’ dimple to appear. “Says the guy who looks like he had been in a bar fight and should be joining Terrance.”

“What are you getting at?” My brother’s skeptic expression pressures into James.

“Wait, there are signs you had a good lay down first, I can just make out reminisce of it.” James gestures to Zander’s lower region.

Zander’s face brought on a hue of pink which only darkened by the second. “Damn it James. Be quiet!”

“Really now?” I place my hand on my hip giving my flushing brother a questionable look. “So I can’t get a simple kiss but you can go nail some blondie?” Daisy and James began laughing uncontrollably.

“Bella, there is an age difference between you two.” He points down to Terrance.

I manage to stifle up a sarcastic laugh. “Two years isn’t far apart!”

“Three to be exact.” I squeal and nearly jump out of my little black strapless dress. I hate it when Casey poofs out of nowhere.

“Who’s side are you on, Poptart!?” My arms cross over my chest.

“Casey! You called police!?” Daisy butts in and in a childish way stomped her foot only missing the ground and smashing Terrance’s hand.

“Daisy!” I scream as Terrance yelps then moans loudly. Every one of us look down at Terrance. He moved his hand to his chest then mumbles something I couldn’t quite catch. I, apparently the brave one considering the others are gawking at him as if he were an alien, went down to my knees and taps his shoulder. “Terrance?” I whisper in his ear but only receive a moaning response. I helped him sit up. “What did you say?”

“I said….” He came out in a whisper but I guess decided to yell instead. “Whoever the hell crushed my fucking hand is getting nailed!”

I jump back from how loud he was as we all brought our gazes to Daisy and her black heels. She slowly goes down on her knees and gulps. “You wouldn’t nail a girl, would you?” He voice cracks.

“Define ‘nail’, sugar.” Terrance manages a smile after realizing Daisy practically broke his hand seconds ago.

James lunges forward and pulls Daisy off the ground. “Perv!”

Casey, Zander and I laugh at his girlish behavior. “Typical Girlphobia.” Casey shook his head.

Before James, or anyone for that matter, could protest, Terrance suddenly leans forward and let out all the food and alcohol his stomach had been churning all night long. As I rub his back for some sort of comfort, Daisy starts to gag and holds her nose in disgust. I simply shake my head. “This is James’ and Casey’s fault.”

“Isabella!” James drops his jaw as did Casey.

“She’s right.” Zander nods in agreement as he sat next to me.

“B-b-but this isn’t ALL my fault!” James whines exceedingly.

“So you’re piling it on me!?” Casey snaps at James in pure disbelief and anger.

“POLICE!” Daisy screeches as she points to the road.

“Run!” Zander jumps to his feet faster than lightning. He never moves that fast when I want the remote!

“FREEZE!” an officer steps out of the car that is now parked in front of the booze filled lawn.

“Too late. Casey drops his head showing defeat.

"ALL OF YOU GET DOWN ON THE GROUND! I REPEAT GET DOWN!" the policeman screams at us. "I want to see you on your tummies!!!"I can't help but crack up at his choice of words. Tummies. Really? There is no need to make an effort to get down on the ground for me, I laugh so hard I fall to the ground laying on my back nearly shedding tears. "Young lady on your tumm....uh stomach!" Who is this guy? A clown!? I'm seriously going to find out who hired this guy, he can't be taken seriously!

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------