Adopting the dog!

*Angelina's point of view*
Today I'm treating all 6 children to a gift. To buy a new puppy. I know Shiloh and Vivienne have always wanted a dog so today I'm treating them to one.
'Mummy, where are we?' Vivienne asked as we pulled up at the dog shelter.
'It says Maxie's Dog Shelter. Does that mean where buying a dog?' Knox said.
'Yes darling it does. Where buying a Golden Retriever Puppy Dog named Aurora.' I told the children.
'Awsome. Lets go, let's go.' Vivienne nagged.
I put my sunglasses on so hopefully no one noticed I was here at the puppy shelter and got out the car, I got Vivienne and Knox out their car seats and Shiloh and Zahara followed in Tow.
We walked inside the puppy shelter and went to the front office. Zahara grabbed the paperwork from her pocket and gave it to the officer
'Hello my name is Viara. Shall I take you to Aurora the Golden Retriever' Viara said.
'Yes please' I told her.
5 minutes later we where there with Aurora.
*no ones point of view*
They spent half an hour with Aurora then Angelina paid for Aurora then they went in the car with their new dog.
'First we need to go to the pet shop across the road from our house' Angelina said to her kids.
****************************************
Sorry it was a little short.
Hope you enjoyed xxx