Scp - 035 : Senorita || Scp reader

(REWORKED, SMUT WARNING)

                                                                    •Señorita•

You roamed the halls of this foundation, knowing this was a breach. You were a Euclid class scp, you were a siren mermaid. You loved your friend , 035. To his voice, cunning personality, god, everything! He was handsomely perfect. You didn't even know if he liked you back, and that was the problem! You walked into his containment, which wasn't far as he was also in heavy containment. As soon as you headed into his containment room, you heard that fucking sexy voice. "Hey beautiful~" He flirted. "Oh shut up." You said playfully. You let  him out of his containment. He grabbed your  hand. He walked into a closet, dragging you  in. Out of the blue, he slammed you  into the wall, kissing you. You  kissed back. You let him have entrance to your mouth, and you won the fight of tongue dominance. You pulled his shirt off, seeing he had a good host. "This is gonna be as sweet as honey." I remarked, sickeningly sweet. I touched his abs while kissing him. I hear a small grunt from him and grinned. I decided to tease him, give him his shirt and walk out like we didn't just start that. He put his shirt back on and stormed out angrily. "Why do you do this to me, Y/N?" He asked, still mad. "Because you're fun to tease, sweets." I told him, laughing. "Ugh..." He groaned as we passed through halls and doors. We found Gate A and smirked at each other. I got my poisonous effects ready, and he got his tentacles ready. MTF failed. We killed them all and got into Gate  A elevator. We arrived at the exit, opened the gate and ran out. We found a car, and stole it from a random worker. I got in the shotgun seat, and he drove. It was a Cliché sunset. I kissed his cheek as he drove. We found a town. We walked into it, getting stares. We stole some money from the worker, too. Like, a lot. Therefore, we bought a house. It was furnished, thank god. The foundation are searching for us, but we won't be Town is isolated.. He dipped me down and kissed me. I kissed back, happy that we escaped that hell hole. "I love you, mademoiselle." He told me lovingly. "I love you too, my prince." I told him. We decided to go to the beach near our town. I got dressed in my bathing suit. We walked there together. I brought a radio there. I played the song 'Señorita' as we danced together on the sunset beach. It was so cliché and perfect. I kissed him as we danced. He kissed back. In the back round , the sun set. It was.. perfect.