3K Special: CrossOver

Haven't posted in Awhile, let's do this! JoJo (the anime) and some SCP! Written in ur POV

•CrossOver•
Well, Crystal started messing with the universes again. She messed up. Now , we have some dudes from an anime in our universe! She was friends with them. Also, I just woke up because lily shot me with an arrow like no other. Now I could see this said "Stand" they all had. Lily's was heavenly. Crystals looked too elegant to look at. Mines wasn't very unique. It was a female looking Knight with (F/C) skin. And a darker shade of (FC) as the armor.
-
I stared at all the people from this other user play around with their "Stands." All the SCPs didn't have a stand, so they were confused. There was one character who caught my attention— A man with red, cherry colored hair; and a green school uniform. He was talking to a man wearing a black school uniform, with a hat that .. merged with his hair?? Lily was also chatting along with the two. I walked over.
-
"Lily, who are these fellas?" I asked, curious. "This is Jotaro," She pointed to hat hair man. "This is Kakyoin." She gestured to the dude with cherry red hair. "Hello!" Kakyoin said; 'Jotaro' only made a grunt. "Nice to meet you guys!" I said, happily. "Mhm," He nodded. Lily walked away, going somewhere only god knows. I looked at the two, nervously smiling. "What's your name?" Kakyoin asked. "Y/N." I answered softly. Jotaro soon got bored of watching ; so he just walked away.

-
Later on, Lily and some others tried teaching  me how to fucking ,use this stand thing. These people were Polnareff, Kakyoin, And Avdol .  They were all cool, except for the Polnareff dude complimenting literally every female he s a w. The man just wanted love, I guess. But the mind downstairs just started calling the shots!
-
I battled some people, utterly failing. I felt weak, as everybody has mastered their stand. Except me. I just tried to watch to feel better. Soon , I got my phone out and texted my mom. She asked how I was and of course I said fine; to not worry her. Lily said all it take is 'hard work'. But I've been trying hard and can't. Suddenly, I heard them talk about how training took years. My eyes widened. Wait.. did they struggle too?
-
Now I was happy and okay. They told me their struggles and how hard it was to master their abilities. I realized maybe; just maybe... I could do it too.