Chapter two "noises"

They walked all day and part of the night but when it got too dark they made camp. Alice was hot and sweaty she could not believe that there was a human being inside her Growing ,breathing then she wondered how would it breath in her in her belly it just did not make sense ! She stoped thinking about that and got back to what she was going to do Neal asked if she could go and look for wood, berries, an abandoned cabin any thing that could be help full . she walked for a bit bout 15-20 minutes at most . she came across a small pond maybe as big as a double bed she just could not resist wading in that cold fresh water so she striped herself of her clothes every thing but her panties Which were a bit too big and made her look like she had a granny butt . She sat at the edge of the pond dug her feet in the smooth slimy mud then she heard a scream that disturbed her thoughts. She got out of the pond and put her shirt and shoes on she did not think she had time for pants she yelled for Neal "NEAL ARE YOU OKAY PLEASE ANSWER ME PLEASE!" No answer was heard she was scared oh so scared ! Then she heard the scream " HELP SOMEONE HELP SHES COMING PLEASE COME HELP PLEASE" * crying in pain * Alice's runs towards the screams if pain . Then she hears Neal " ALICE PLEASE ANSWER LOVE PLEASE GIVE A SIGN THAT YOU ARE OKAY PLEASE TALK TO ME" . She sees Neal and runs to him tells what she heard he told what he heard but what he heard was more " I heard that too but before that I heard this woman saying 'come I can help you come little girl' then I stayed real low and quite she did not hear me but all the girl said was 'no just go I'm fine really ' the old woman said 'NO you come or I will take you and you will wish you had just come and done what you were told you domb child !' Then she scram I tryed to help but I heard you call my name I was so worried for you and the baby " " Okay Neal we have to go help that girl !" He replied with "OKAY LETS GO BEFORE ITS TO LATE but were are your pants?!" "That's not important right now "she replied . Then they laughed and began to run. They ran for about 5 minutes strait then Alice and Neal came to an old cabin an old woman was in the yard with a flash light she was a very pretty but old woman the only thing wrong was the blood on her hands and skirt . Alice fell to her knees and began to sob she felt the fear from when her mother and father died she saw the woman who killed them . then she saw the woman now and she grabbed the knife out of Neal's butt pocket . Neal grabbed her keg and she feel onto her her hands and knees " Neal what are you doing I have to kill her " he just gave her the look and said " no you don't" "how could you say that she killed ma and pa " "yes babe I know but You can't just kill her do you no how domb that is oh look I am Alice stokes I kill old women you have to have a- " a what Neal I have to have a what WHAT THE HELL DO I HAVE TO HAVE CAUSE IF YOU DONT SUPPORT MY DECISIONS THEN YOU WONT HAVE A DAMN THING TO DO WITH THE BABY YA HEAR ME YOU BETTER FIND SOME GOOD EXUSES FOR THE THINGS YOU SAY TO ME OR YOY WILL HEAR A LOT OF BICHIN FROM ME IM NOT EVEN PLAYING RIGHT NOW!" " Babe I support you just not with murder !" " Okay I'm sorry I just want to make an and pas death worth it I mean I list them when I was so young I just -" "Help me please help me she's gone now please help me ?"* in a wisper tone because the girl is tied to a tree by the far end of the yard about 10 feet from them* " okay just hang tight " she walks over to the girl who look maybe 14-15 years old and she is covered in bruises cuts and other painful looking scrapes and such . her hair is blonde and has pink and blue highlights . when she reached the girl she cut her loose and she ran and they followed and so did the monster woman!