Chapter three "The run"

They ran for their lives following the girl and running from the woman. Alice took a breach by the pond to put her pants on the woman went right past her not paying any attention to Alice she just ran right past . Alice still had the knife she was temped but she remembered what Neal had said " I don't support murder " so Alice got her pants on and ran after the girl and Neal. The woman was gone but they weren't Neal was sitting in a fallen log and the girl was drawing in the dirt with a stick " where's the woman ?" Alice questioned . " She disappeared " said Neal " what how you make no sense what so Ever ." said Alice " she vanishes when the sun cones and hits the earth" said the girl "thank you for saving me she killed my mother and father I was so scared I was next she hunted me down I used to live with my grandmother but she pasted away three weeks ago ." "you don't need to thank us . and my mother and father were also killed by a woman a few years back 12 years ago in two days . do you have any other place to go or do you need help or what just whatever you need . and what us your name ?" Alice said " my name is stone brook and I'm 15 years old " " Welcome to the club stone ." said Neal " you can call me rookie and club of what?" " The club of ...... well I don't really know Alice what's our club about ?" " Neal and rookie this is the club of hope, power, and whatever the hell we want it to be about !" The three put a bunch of berries and sticks and leaves in their pockets bras ect then began to walk Alice had a good feeling about rookie and really bad feeling about the adventure ahead if them . They walked far away from the cabin and every thing in those woods never returning to them ever .