Chapter Eightteen

I clutched my Mimco handle black and rose gold clutch and look straight ahead.

I grip the handle of the staircase and make my way down to the bottom of the stairs. Both boys are dress in suits with no ties and shirts with the first two buttons undone. They both turn around as they hear my heels click on the staircase.

"You know if I wasn't your brother, I'd be married to you by now!" Seamus smiles at me and then Sean laughs at him.

"What?" Seamus whacks his brother in the chest.

"Dude, she's your sister. Stop thinking about her like that!" Sean whacks his brother back.

"WE just better take care of her, that's all!" Seamus fixes his suit and turns to me.

"Does this look ok? Formal enough and not like a slag?" I question as I reach the bottom of the staircase. I turn in a circle and then curtsy to him.

I wear a black fit and flare dress with lace trim and tulle underlay, which shows off my curves and my boobs. Suede pointed court style heels, nude stockings to help keep my legs warm. My hair is down in curls with simple make-up, and cherry red lipstick.

"You look fine," Seamus answers, while Sean hands me my coat. I thank him and place it on.

"You know you look like Little Red ridding hood right?"

I laugh back at him. "When this coat is very expensive and is in this colour, I don't care what I look like!"

The coat is Ruby Red, that curves in at the waist and flares out. And it was very expensive, but I fell in love with it and haven't looked back since.

"You boys ready to go?" I ask buttoning my coat up. They walked to the coat rack and places coats on and a scarf each.

"Ready!" They said in unison.

And we walked out of the house and to the car.

~~**~~

I placed my hands in my pockets with my clutch slid inbetween my right arm and body. It was bloody freezing outside. We had just left the car as we walked up the stairs to a grand double door entrance. Neither boy cared to knock or ring the doorbell; instead they just walked in.

The place was rather modern. Large high ceilings and grand staircase were the only things that weren't modern. Seamus helped me out of my coat and we placed it on a table near the door. The boys guided me down the large grand hallway to another set of doors.

I noticed familiar faces on the walls, walking down it. Various family portraits and photos were scattered along the wall.

"Who's place did you say this was?" I ask as Sean opened the next door and walked into a large loungeroom with people chatting and enjoying their drinks.

But only two faces changed their expressions when they saw me.

"Fuck..." I whispered to myself when I saw who they were and where I was standing.

I held a tight smile and grabbed Seamus and Sean's arms and pulled them towards me.

"Why didn't you tell me that this was A Perkins family event?" I hiss at them.

Neither of them replied, instead they gulped loudly as Henry and Christopher walk towards us. I stood up straight, held a tight fake smile on my face and looked at them.

"And here are my favourite set of twins!" Christopher said loudly as he walked over to us with a beautiful woman on his arm. "Sean, Seamus it's great to see you here!"