chapter 7 strong with you

A/N
Go read the other chapters by coriel2341 if you haven't, then you'll be able to understand it a little better.

Aizawa pov
I saw the two boys talk to each other leaving me and the rest of the class standing there. Class b haven't got here yet which was odd but who am I to care. I looked just remembered about the two boys to see Midoria smiling while catching up with Bakugo about hero school and what he missed whilst with his so called 'father' kidnapped him. Honestly I felt bad for a boy so innocent to put through that trauma.

I was cut out of my thoughts when ragdoll announced that they had to go through the forest to get to the camp. Before anyone could complain Izuku asked if he could go too, me and the cats hesitated but after a moment we all nodded, he was overjoyed, I smiled at this but instantly hid it with the capture weapon around my neck.

Izuku pov
I was so happy to go through the forest with kachan and his hero friend. As I lived here for a long time now I now every inch of this massive private area and mastered every twist and turn in the forest so I would be able to direct them around. I know that I had a quirk so did my cat family and kota of course, he's like a little brother that I could tell all my secrets to and same for him, we trusted each other. Back to my quick, it was not natural I didn't just have one quirk I had three.

Wolf, I can transform into a wolf or be part wolf with the ear and BIG fluffy tail. Healing ( self explanatory ). Glitch, can instantly move to places she can see or picture, hack into software and being able to get any any information needed instantly.

All was about to go down hill as I knew what ragdoll was planning....

Writer-chan\~~~

Sorry for the short chaper because it's 00:47 where I live now and I'm tired, I promise I'll try to make a longer chapter next time.

Izuku looks exactly like this (with the green eyes and everything else) in his wolf form