Chapter 2: Starting School

My mother can't believe that I am actually going to school. There was a girl named Melanie. Before I went to school, I wrote in my diary. I wrote; I am going to my new school now, before I go I wanted to write in this beautiful diary fulled of diamonds but I am not really excited but a little bit. I cannot wait to see my new class. I am sad that I left my other friends in Austin. I cannot believe my parents made me come to Dallas. If we live here now we are staying here!

My mom was talking to me in the car but I guessed I dozed off. My mother said she said something about a girl named Melanie (rowdy_66 ) My mother dropped me off at the office and left.

Hello, I am Madison. Nice to meet you. I said to the principal. Everyone looked at me in an ugly look. I got mad and just stormed off. I ran into Melanie and told her hi. We started talking a little bit!
Me: Hello Melanie
Melanie: Hello Madison
Me: How is this school?
Melanie: Good. Are you new?
Me: Yes, may you give me a tour?
Melanie: Of course. Follow me to our lunchroom.

We walked everywhere on campus of the schoolyard. I got confused because it was nothing like my old school. Eventually I will get use to it, hopefully!