Chapter 17

Sam and I went to go check out Tracy's apartment, we couldn't find her anywhere. We arrived at the hotel just as Dean did. Dean got out of the Impala and turned towards us.

"So?" He questioned once he made full eye contact with me.

"Tracy was nowhere we could find. Any luck with her friends?" Sam questioned.

"Luck is not our style. Friends don't know where she is. It's like the bitch hopped a broomstick." Dean said, we started walking to our room.

"She could be making the third sacrifice any time." I say to them.

"Yes, thank you, Ken." Dean hissed out, a kid dressed as an astronaut walked up to us.

"Trick or treat." He said holding up his candy basket to Dean.

"This is a motel." Dean said.

"So?" The kid questioned.

"So we don't have any candy."

"No, we have a ton in the, uh--" Sam started off.

"We did, but it's gone." Dean hissed out. A smile made its way to my lips, I lowered my head to hide the smile also to keep myself from chuckling. "Sorry, kid, we can't help you."

"I want candy." The kid said.

"Well, I think you've had enough." The kid narrowed his eyes at Dean as Sam and I continued to walk on, leaving him with the kid. I chuckled lightly at Sam who had a smile on his face.

"Who are you!?" I heard Sam suddenly yell as soon as he stepped into the room.

"Sam, Sam, wait!" I yelled at him, I rounded him putting my hand on his arm. "It's Castiel... The angel." I pushed his gun down as Dean came rushing in at the sudden yelling, my eyes looked at Castiel and my eyes wandered up to see another man standing at the window. "Him, I don't know." I added lightly. My eyes moved back to Castiel as he walked over to us.

"Hello, Sam." Castiel greeted my youngest brother then looked at the middle child. "Hello, Dean."

"Oh, my god. Er, uh, I didn't mean to-- Sorry." Sam stuttered out. "It's an honor. Really, I-I've heard a lot about you." Sam held out his hand for Castiel to shake. It took Castiel a minute to actually shake his hand, almost like he didn't understand what it meant. Dean went and shut the door.

"And I, you. Sam Winchester-- The boy with the demon blood. Glad to hear you've ceased your extracurricular activities." Castiel spoke, I rolled my eyes lightly shifting from foot to foot.

"Let's keep it that way." The other angel spoke, making my eyes go to him.

"Castiel, who the fuck is he?" I questioned looking back at the blue eyes angel, I wasn't in the mood for playing games and having him threaten my brother like that was not okay with me. Sam slapped my chest as I spoke to Castiel the way I did. "Boy, hit me again, and I will knock you on your ass." We both glared at each other for a second before I broke it and looked back at Castiel.

"The raising of Samhain-- have you stopped it?" Castiel questioned, completely ignoring my question.

"Why?" I questioned back.

"McKenna, have you located the witch?"

"Yes, we've located the witch."

"And is the witch dead?"

"No, but--" Sam started off before I cut him off.

"We know who it is." I sighed out.

"Apparently, the witch knows who you are, too." Castiel walked forward retrieving a hex bag on the bed side table. "This was inside the wall of your room. If we hadn't found it, surely one or the three of you would be dead. Do you know where the witch is now?" I looked back at my brothers for a second before looking at Castiel again.