27. Laces

Smut in the beginning until the arrow! Warnings for Exhibitionism and Voyeurism

*********

Seonghwa was nearly just as impatient to roll Hongjoong around and take him, as he was to see what kind of tattoo the other man had given him. Still, he waited patiently until Hongjoong gave him permission to turn. When he did, he was mindful of his shoulder that still stung a bit under its fresh bandages.

"So, what is it?" Seonghwa shifted underneath Hongjoong, so the man was now sitting in his lap rather than his back. Seonghwa's curious fingers sneaked right under Hongjoong's dress to slide up his smooth thighs. The tattoo could not be that big, given the time in which he had finished, and Seonghwa imagined it to be about the same size and detail as the one he had left on Hongjoong.

"Ye'll see soon. It be nothin' much. Just a little reminder, just like yers. We can continue to decorate each other's bodies o'er time. I always wanted the tattoo o' a kraken on me," Hongjoong said completely serious before he giggled at Seonghwa's grimace. Tentacles were not exactly his favourite thing.

Indeed, Seonghwa would never reject Hongjoong, though. So if Hongjoong wanted a weird tattoo, then Seonghwa would supply it for him no matter what. And he would look stunning anyways.

Seonghwa's fingertips found the lacey underwear Hongjoong was donning. It was made of thin silk at the sides and lace at the front, no doubt as white as Hongjoong's dress. When Seonghwa reached around him, he could also feel it creating a thin path in between Hongjoong's supple cheeks. It was much less fabric than usual, covering next to nothing, and Seonghwa did not hesitate to grab two handfuls of Hongjoong's warm flesh roughly.

The captain giggled entertained, allowing Seonghwa to play with him while gently grinding down on his arousal. Like a little minx, he played innocent, his face all cute and smiley.

Seonghwa did not let his eyes stray away from his gorgeous husband for even a second. Not, when his fingers brushed against the plug inside of Hongjoong, and not when Hongjoong's lashes fluttered pleasedly.

"Hongjoong," Seonghwa warningly growled the other's name when his lips dropped open like a blossoming flower. The pirate had pushed the lace aside to gently ease the toy out of Hongjoong, making the other man all desperate and impatient.

"Come on, Hwa... I've been 'ard since before the ceremony."

Seonghwa chuckled at his pouty remark and put the toy aside on the side of the table where nobody could see. When he gently prodded at the man's hole, he could feel it slippery and wet, a thick liquid dripping out from within.

"Hmm? Did you let Yunho fuck you in this dress before I did?" Seonghwa watched Hongjoong bite his lip when he slowly slipped a finger in to feel up his softened and stretched walls. Little breathless sounds poured out of Hongjoong's mouth when Seonghwa applied pressure to his already swollen and clearly sensitive prostate.

"N-not in the dress. I reserved that fer ye." Hongjoong willingly shifted his hips when Seonghwa reached beneath him to free his own member from the confines of his breeches. Much too impatient to wait any longer, he stroked himself to fill hardness and aligned Hongjoong's hips with his again.

With a little moan, Hongjoong sunk down on him. His hands had moved to hold onto Seonghwa's shoulders beneath him, and again, his pretty skirts spread around him in a disguise of their unmistakeable activities.

Seonghwa felt the man's warm and wet heat envelop him finally again after such a long time. He grabbed onto Hongjoong's hips to pull him down on him even deeper, chasing the feeling until Hongjoong's thighs trembled against his body. The pirate needed a minute just to study Hongjoong's face twisted in desperate pleasure; then he finally loosened his grip again.