Seventeen

"Let's go."

He cheered after watching me. Noticing me not moving an inch, he came closer.

"Are you scared?"

I nodded at him.

"It's okay, even if they know, I'll explain to them."

I'm not scared about myself. I don't care if they scold me, I don't care if they don't let me go to school anymore. For the first time, I'm not scared about anything but you.

Yes, I'm worried because of you.

"If you worry all the time, you won't be able to enjoy Zerin."

I looked down.

"You still have time, do you want to go to your school? I'll walk you there if you want."

He has always been like that. Gentle, genuine, kind. The way I dreamt of.

"I want to go with you."

He smiled without saying anything. Suddenly he held my hand which caused my whole body to shake.

"Shall we get going then?"

"Y-yeah."

It wasn't far away, closer than my school.

"I didn't even notice it here."

He smiled looking at me again. We entered there.
So many emotions were felt in my heart.

Him holding my hand, giving all of his attention to me, and bringing me to a whole new world.

We played a lot there. He explained each and every game to me, without being annoyed a bit.

I didn't notice, he had brought a Polaroid camera.

"Let's take a picture together. You need to save this memory."

I know what he means, it's my first time being free, being a normal self. I of course need to save this.

But I had even more important reason.

You, my first time being with you, The longest, the sweetest time of my life.

I'll save it, I'll forever keep this memory, I'll save the feelings of you being closer to me in my heart. I'll remember the unknown twitch i felt in my abdomen whenever you held my hand.

"Say cheese~~"

Both of us smiled,facing the camera.

"You'll keep one,I'll keep the other."