Twenty Three

I open my eyes slowly revealing an unknown surroundings in front of my sight...

Where am I? How am I still alive? How am I still breathing?

Thousands of thoughts passed through my mind at the very moment. I wasn't happy at all, I wanted to die. If I'm still alive, it means I'll have to marry someone else, sooner or later. I won't be able to bear it at all,never. I got angry all over. Why in the earth they thought I needed to live longer? For once in a lifetime, can they let me decide on my own?

My thoughts were interrupted by an unfamiliar voice.

"How are you feeling now Miss?"

"Fine."

I suppose she's my doctor. I was hoping her to ask me the reason of trying to commit suicide, but surprisingly and thankfully, she didn't.

"I'll call your parents to visit you."

"I don't want to meet them."

"Why? Did they do anything wrong?"

Maybe I aren't that strong right now, but my brain could process her tricks. After all a doctor won't make a mistake of asking the patient the reason of her suicide in a rush.

"I'm not feeling well, I need rest." I continued to keep my cold face.

"Are you sure you don't want to face them? They are your parents, they're really worried, your mom is crying non stop."

Isn't is obvious? I knew they'd cry. But I made myself stronger, determined, to go with my guts.

" No I don't want to."

"At least once? I'll tell them to leave soon, they won't talk to you or ask you anything."

"I TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT TO!!! WHY THE HECK DID YOU BRING ME BACK TO MY LIFE AGAIN? JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A DOCTOR DOESN'T MEAN YOU'LL HAVE TO SAVE EVERY GODDAMN PATIENT!!!"

It was a huge mistake to raise my voice. Before she could react, my mom entered in the room breathlessly.

"ZERIN!!"

Her voice broke, she threw herself at the end of the bed and burst out crying. My dad also entered, my eyes followed him. He looked away from me.

There was a certain someone present as well whom i didn't expect at all.