new beginning

The Son Of Arthur,

In a battle field of blood swords stuck into the ground everywhere the eye could see, blood and gore and the bodies that they leaked from. Several soliders in plate armor fought one in black armor edged in gold fought with a golden sword with a strip of blur running down the flat of the blade as the words take me up in godl were inscribed onto the sword in the blue flat of the blade. Fighting a man of equal height carrying a balde of red and silver it swung the balde with enouht might that the black plated soldier’s feet made cracks in the ground. they kept fighting to a normal onlooker it would seem they were on equal footing but to the trained eye one was clearly much stronger than the other. the man with the black armor swung at the one with the red blade cutting into his red armor leaving a deep cut on it’s shoulder. though the wound by the time the black armored man was behind him was healed and he cut a deeper one this time and one identical on the other shoulder. the one with red armor responded effortlessly to the attack, though the other blocked and responded sliding the blade into the opponent’s gut. blood spilled out the color of the soldier's armor.  “nice try, rebel but to suceed you need more than power you need skill.” the black armed being said it’s voice deep and clear, it sounded a little more like creature of a dark cave than an elegant soldier. the solider withdrew pulling it’s blade out as the red armored soldiers wound which bled even more as it slowly healed. he was behind the red solider as he swept him off his feet and cut open his helmet revealing a head of thick black hair and saphire blue eyes. the black armored solider stopped, “morian” he said his voice human and pained as he stopped his sword above the tan skin of his neck. he placed his sword in the ground as he grasped the boy by the neck. who although very muscular couldn’t have been over 15. He dropped his sowrd as the man squeezed sligthly on his throat,the boy dropped the sword blade first into the ground were it made a deep sinking noise as the sword sunk into the ground. “what are you doign here, and why doy ou choose now to reveal yourself my son.” he said his voice ice cold, Morian was attempting to pry his father’s hand off his neck to no avail of any kind. “i wanted to prove myself worthy as your sucessor, i never knew you were my father till recently and when i did i wanted to be claimed as your heir, but.” morian said weakly. “but i never knew you were my son, and i could not claim a bastard, your eyes betray you my child, you are not my son, you lack, aside from your swordsmanship any figment of me in your being, your eyes are the color of saphires, mine the sea, your hair is dark like a raven, mine a silvery white of polished gold and as for your skin, darkened by years of sun. you are a high born child, but of my wife and another.” he said taking up his golden sword. in his free hand, “who?” morian inquired eageer to know who his father was. “lancelot.” he said dropping morian onto his feet morian grabbed the sword at his side and buried it into his step father’s chest, where his heart was or should have been. he backed off the blade to the horror of his stepchild only for the wound to heal over in a matter of milliseconds. “but king arthur how, you, your not human are you?” morian asked backing aweay slowly as he tripped and fell over. “i was never human, avalon’s scabbard may have been lost but that was only to fake that i healed quickly in it’s prescence. when i don’t need it to heal from a small injury like the one you tried to inflict on me, now to end this. Morian for your crimes against the crown of Britain you shall be sentenced to death by sword, be grateful your king passes down judgement in person.” he said his voice hollow and a sadness edged the tone of bitterness. “Now die.” he said as he trust his blade into the child’s heart. Morian, Spat up blood as it surged into his lugs, “I’m sorry my child, but i must uphold the law of the land and of my kind, a crime such as this will not go unpunished know this”. the king said as he withdrew the gold sword. The image of two women stood behind the boy, they looked like sisters but at the same time nothing alike, one had hair blacker than night, and eyes that were blacker than coal and deeper than the depth of an undersea trench, Her skin whiter than moonlight looked almost translucent, the woman by her side was almost her twin in body structure only, her hair brown as tree bark and eyes as green as a forest, her skin a tanned sandy brown, The sisters of life and death, a group of three hooded figures approached them, actually the boy by his feet blood pouring out of his young child like body, one of them kneeled down and closed the child’s sapphire eyes.  the man’s eyes shifted to the sisters standing a few feet away from him although a wind blew nothing moved on their bodies, their dresses one black decorated with bones on it and the other brown with vines and leaves unmoving in the wasteland that was once a beautiful field. the three hooded figures the fates seem to lift the body up but it was really his soul that they lifted up, death opened her lips to speak, they were the same color as fresh blood. “Arthur Pendragon.” she said her voice echoing like they were talking through water, “or should i call you julian.” She said a faint smile formed on her beautiful face as the bones protruded from beneath her skin. “Arthur is fine.” Julian/Arthur responded. “he was not your son, the son of your queen and best friend.” Life responded her voice sounded exactly like her sisters. “i know.” julian said sadly looking at the body of his child as he lifted his armored hand and it glowed golden for a second as a pit opened in the ground and the body of Morian floated over it and was slowly placed in it.