Leadership

"What" Valhalla Nord said as she stood up in dismay and shock Julian stood there at the end of the table, his 18 yr old son stood next to him, "he's the new head of ADL." Valhalla said sacrastically and jokingly as she pointed to the muscular tan blonde as his green eyes didn't waver. "that's right, it was his request if he won the trident tournament and he did win, and the council approved it," julian said as he put a hand around the boy's muscular shoulders. "fine" she said, "how are you going to tell wolf chalons?" She asked, "I already told him" Julian said, he was fine, (What really happened was that Julian was attaked by wolf Chalons the head reaper and he froze him in the block of ice and threatened to have Eric carve him up into a carcus and get stuffed. In a confrenece room in Council Headquaters in london They all sat there, all 12 now thirteen members, they hadn't had a leader in over five hundred years when the last leader and founder was killed. As the double doors opened a boy around the age of 18 walked in, and sat down, he stared at them, all, many of them know him personally, but his eyes were cold like the glaciers of the north. His face although handsome, was malicious as it held no emotion, no humanity, and no regard for life. he set a folder down and opened it. "Hello everyone" eric said to the other members, He was the youngest person ever to join a council branch.  He may be the leader of the superantural world's grandson but he was going to prove to the rest of them that he is just as capable as they are. 

We have an assignement from the grand coucil eric said, "what is it" arcana cain a 65 year old looking man with graying hairs asked, depsite the way he already looked, he was over 1800 years, and a childhood friend of eric's father Julian Crassus. Arcana was in history known as Merlin and is the former head of the magic council, Arcana knew Julian, who was a well respected man in the council community. As the concil's greatest general, most powerful witch, vampire, and dragon shifter hybrid, and known in history as king arthur as well as the french paladin Roland. "it's an investigation into a child abduction in a wealthy community in Paris that's gone cold." i said as i slid the folders with the papers down the confrence table to the rest of the members. "which community" Eleanor Veile asked, She was the only daughter of Selene Veile the current head of the magic council and is over 600 years old, and is a master with stone magic. "the eitffel district," i said, "doll if i recall your department handles children" Wolf Chalons as he leaned on the table a hand in his dark brown hair and brown eyes, the 450 year old  lion-vampire hybrid, child molestor, child murderer, and designer tailor said as he looked over the information. "it is" doll said, he was the 1000 year old head of inquisition, it handles children care and social service such as making sure that witch children are placed into witch families, shifters put in shifter families, and so on. he was a gaunt witch-vampire hybrid man with albino complexion, redish violet eyes, he was a victim of norman age torture and was rescued by the council, and worked for it since. "it says here that the 14 year old boy was abducted from his family home," trey thief said, he was 40 and the head of Investigation the department that deals with investigating general council crimes and data on the crimes and data about them. and was a master hacker and the owner of several highly sucessful tech companies. He looked to be about 22, and he looked the data over the powerful pheonix tri-hybrid looked at the race of the child intriguingly, "says here he's a large wolf shifter," Trey said as he looked up from the papers with his orange eyes, "Eleanor" troy fur a greek multibillioniare who was 1800 years old and also julian's childhood friend who was a pickpocket who tried to pickpocket Eric's grandfather when he was in Athens asked the black haired woman as he looked up from the info with his plain brown eyes as tanned hand held a paper up, "how big is the werewolf community in Paris?" it's big aroud maybe 75,000 at most, 70,000 at the lowest, many live in upper middle class or upper class areas." she said, Who's ready eric asked, for paris, they're waiting for us," "alright" thug behram said, he was a 250 year old tall indian vampire who killed by the hundreds in the early 19th century in india.Closing the file they all stood as eric put his hand to the stone wall. a golden light sourrounded his body, it was his aura, the rarer the color often the more powerful the person, gold was the rarest of them all, and it was almost unheard of to have a distinct multi-colored aura. the golden light moved onto the stone wall as it formed a circle and grew till it had a diameter of almost ten feet. then they stepped through it. and they were in the counci's paris office. "let's get started" eric said as him and the other twelve members walked out of the paris office to investigate the cold case abduction of the Paris Teen.