Chapter 2 - Unsuspected Event! The Legendary B-shot is back! Part 1

Riki’s POV

Now, I am boarding the train to West City.

Breath in, breath out,

I look at my watch, 8:45 am.

Great,

I am late and at the same time doomed!

I look at the sea, is sparkling brightly by the sun.

Sometimes I do wonder, why is Michiko so mysterious.  She just appear like out of nowhere.  Just like a few months back…

*Flashback start*

It was the first day of school. Sumi and I were walking to class together.

“ Did you know that we will have Miss Yamashiro as our class teacher, Oooh , I am hoping for some new students, I want make new friends!” said Sumi with enthusiasm and leaping here and there like a rabbit.

“You sure are hyper today, Sumi.” I said while smirking.

“ I heard that there would be a transfer student transferring here, I heard she is very intelligent and won many awards internationally. I can’t wait to meet her!”  Sumi eyes sparkled brightly.

“ Well, good luck to you and that new student , she will really need it. What’s her name?”  I asked.

“Errr… I think is Mi.. Mi… Mic.. Arrrrh, I can’t remember! We will meet her eventually.” Sumi said scratching her head.

Ding Dong Ding Dong~

“It’s the school bell, better go to class now.” Sumi pulled me to class.

After a while, Miss Yamashiro came in with a bright smile.

“ Welcome students,  it is so good to see you all!”

“ Good morning, Miss Yamashiro.” We all said.

All the students look so cheerful. Some of them were discussing about their holidays. The classroom was filled with chitter chattering voices.  I took out the new adventure book I bought to read.

Then, came a knock on the door.

Miss Yamashiro stood up, “ Students, we have a new student here. Please welcome her.”

The girl who was standing outside came in, all the students were gasping at her.  As I was absorbed in my History book, I just glance at the student then continue my book.

“Please introduce yourself.”

“ Good morning.  My name is Michiko Kazami previously studying in Paris. Nice too meet you all” she said then bow.  Everyone was clapping and cheering. 

I frozed,

Did she said “ Michiko Kazami?”  Now I look at the girl. Brown hair, ruby coloured eyes …

Is….  It is really her… She came back…

But why?

*Flashback end*

Hmm… But some thing is different about her. 

Her eyes… were so cold.  Eventhough she smile and laugh.

“Is something bothering you?” Dracyan asked.

“Nothing actually, but I…”

RRRRRRRRIIIIIIING..

My phone rang…  I checked the caller and nearly got a heart attack.

It’s Michiko!

I started sweating, should I pick it up or not. My brain started working on an excuse.

I breath in and pick up the phone,

“ Hello, sorry, I am late and I was a.. a… “ I couldn’t say anything.

“ Hello Riki, are you stuck in a traffic jam? The road is packed  with tourist. I couldn’t come to fetch you. Please walk to West City Wonder Zoo.  It is quite close to the train station. See you, bye!” the she hang up.

West City Wonder Zoo? That is the most biggest and popular zoo in the city!  There have amazing animal shows, they even have lion and tigers walking in the compound, they are so tame that people can take selfie with them.  Its because of a child genius who invented “Animal bracelet”. The animals in Wonder Zoo wears it, that is why people can talk to the animals. The “Animal Bracelet” is very expensive and it cost few millions.  And only Wonder Zoo has it, because the inventor was actually working in that zoo.  The tickets to enter the zoo needs to book a few months early, as it is always packed with tourist and they only allow 1000 people to enter it every day. But their ticket is very cheap, and the zoo mission is to provide awareness to save animals. And I am going there without a ticket?  What is Michiko even  thinking?

But I remember Michiko said she is helping for her Auntie. Maybe she has a free ticket for me.

I walk slowly towards the zoo, following the direction on the signboard. As expected, the front gate was packed with hundreds of people. The zoo only opens at 9:15 am, and it is 9:00am now.  I lean against the wall, watching people passing by.

“Ding.. Ding… Ding…” The beautiful bell on the front gate started ringing. It means the Gateway to Animal Paradise is opening. I read this before in a brochure.  The people started cheering and the Golden Gate opens. People started going in, showing their tickets to the conductor, who was wearing a lion outfit. He beams at the people. “Welcome to Wonder Zoo! Journey to paradise with animals!”  He shouted.  I waited for the  crowd to subside and I walk in last. The conductor look at me.  Well, my boy, where is your ticket?”  I look at him with no words, I have no ticket, I thought.  Then from far a man dress like an eagle run towards  us. “ Are you Mr. Ryugasaki? Miss Michiko is waiting for you.” He said politely. He whisper something towards the conductor and he ask me to followed him .  We walked across. I saw a lion possing with some kids,  a person talking to birds, animals singing  songs . They really weren’t kidding about this place. It was fantastic!

The eagle guy brought me to a stadium,  the stadium was fulled of people. The guy showed to the very front row. The V.I.P. seats, I was shocked and said maybe he has mistaken. But I saw my name pasted on the seat. “ Reserved for Mr. Ryugasaki”.  I seated down and waited for the show

***************************  End of Part 1 *******************************

Hello everybody ! Sorry for the long wait !  We have been busy with our final year exam. Yumiko and Yuuka are still busy with their projects and I thought I could post something on Wattpad. Unfortunately, I couldn’t finish this  in time, so I make this part 1.  Part 2 will be continued by Yumiko and Yuuka .

I would like to express my gratitude to all the person who has supported our first book. Thank you very much !!!!!!

CrossFight1005,  B-Daman_lover4ever,   AllyzaAnime4ever,    MoonField14

Sincerely, Miko