Let's do it again sometime

I awaken to an endless void above me. Stars speckle the inky black as I observe them. I've been here before, just like all the other times. Shuffling to the edge, I inspect the marble floor I awoke on. A slab, about 1 foot thick, and not bigger than my living room at home. It's always the same. Wake up, stars in the sky, marble floor, and nearing the edge causes me to feel a metal like substance on the walls. Only it's moveable like a film or jell, but I can not pass through it. And never, ever, can I see my reflection.
Sometimes someone joins me, someone I met or created. Sometimes is fun things, like dancing, but most of the time they are an observer. Silent.
I glance down and see my bare feet, the toes barely have any paint left on them. Looking around, I see that no one is with me this time. So I begin to walk in a circle within the square, trailing my fingers along the "walls." The substance cool to touch but never giving way. I begin to hum a tune, that always sees to come to me when I'm here. It's cheerful, yet deep with meaning. There are words, but I don't seem to remember them this time.
After many rounds, I see the room has shrunken by a few feet. How could I not have noticed? It's been hours. Maybe the humming distracted me. Usually the song makes-
The floor trembles
-me safe.
I shuffle to the center, and the walls and sky light up. The room is no-longer expansive, but no more than an arms length away. This isn't normal. I reach out, testing the walls trying to see if I can just move a bit more.

"Let's try this again sometime."

I hear a little voice say, almost like a whisper.

"Thank you for the song."

A small laugh follows and I turn to look.

"Dear, it's time to wake up."
I hear the voice, only this time I open my eyes to my husband gently stroking my face.
"Your nose is so cute when it scrunches up."
I rub my eyes, another weird dream I guess.