Sad Song- A Sokeefe one-shot

This was inspired by KOTLC._.Nerd on youtube! Pls check out her youtube channel, it's so awesome! I watched every video:)

*LEGACY SPOILERS*

Sophie

No. Keefe couldn't be gone. No. Not the boy who had been manipulated, hurt by his own parents. Not the boy who had always been there for her, whether he was trying to tease her, or just to see her smile. He couldn't...

The tears slipped down her cheeks, and then a waterfall. She let everything out in big, fat revulvets that were streaming down her cheeks uncontrollably.

Keefe couldn't be gone.

No, he couldn't.

But he was.

"Sophie..." Edaline, who was near-by, wrapped her in a tight embrace. "Everything is going to be oka-"

"NO IT WON'T!" Sophie suddenly screamed. A pure look of shock was painted on everyone- Elwin, Flori, Bo, Ro, Sandor, Tarina, Nubiti, Grady and Edaline's- faces. 

Sophie gasped. "No. Sorry, I don't know what over came me..."

The salty tears came back again. It was already 3 days, but she couldn't forget the look on his face, not just because she had photographic memory. She couldn't forget that memory...

They were alone, in Sophie's room, just before the battle. They thought they had been prepared. They thought they stood a chance against the white eye. How very wrong they were.

Sophie sighed. "Are you sure your ready, Keefe? You know what your mother wants to do..."

Keefe gave her a look. It was nothing like the scared, angry boy who got hurt by his own parents. Not like the mischievous boy he once was. It was a new look.

His ice blue eyes shone with a kind on sincerity that made her heart flutter.

"Foster- Sophie, whatever my parents say don't matter. Not what they think, either. There's only one thing that matters. And that's all that matters."

Sophie took his trembling hand and squeezed it. He didn't let go. Nor did he resist. He simply squeezed it tighter.

"This time, Team Foster-Keefe will win. Please listen when I say that we will win every battle in our lives. Whenever we are together, we will, and always be, unbeatable."

Sophie's heart probably matched the speed a hummingbird flapped his wings by then. 

"Always."

The memory ended, and there were 2 arms around her again. She turned to find Grady and Edaline, hugging her tightly yet again. 

She gave her parents a sad smile. "Thank you," she managed to choke out.