When she wakes up

Hayley's POV-
It was the next day and you woke up at 8:00am.
You crossed the road and knocked on the door, Mia answers she looks at you for a bit and the invites you to come in.
"Patrick your girlfriend is here" she yelled out from the door
"She's not my girlfriend but i know who you are talking about" he yelled as he was walking down the stairs. He met you inside and asked if you wanted to go for a swim and of course you say yes so you go up the four long stair cases and go into Patrick's room to get changed into your swimmers while Patrick was already in the pool. As you were walking out of Patrick's room you see y/n come out of Ryland's room and you look at her you just continue to go up and meet Patrick.

Patrick's POV-
You walk down stairs because Mia was yelling at you. When you get to the bottom of the stairs you see Hayley downstairs you ask Her If  she would like to come for a swim in the pool and
She said yes and you showed her to your room so she could get dress. As you ran to the pool in excitement you ran into chase and chase was playing pool with paper (Conner) he asked why you were so happy and your response was " I am about to ask Hayley to be my girlfriend". You go get in the pool and wait for Hayley she came out 2 minutes later and you knew what you were going to do. She got in the pool and you flirted with her a little bit more and you walked up to the cabana area up the top of the pool and payed there with her. You grabbed her hand and looked at you and just said "be my girlfriend" she looked at you shooked and you were wondering if  she was going to answer you sat there In silence for 10 minutes straight.

Hayley's POV-
You were out in the pool finally with Patrick and was just waiting and hoping for him to ask you on a date so after you were finished flirting with him you went up to the cabana are and was just sitting looking at the blue sky and then Patrick grabs your hand. You look at him and smile then he says be my girlfriend you were shooked you didn't know what to say you guys haven't even been on a date yet and he asking you to be his girlfriends already you sat there for 10 minutes in silent and finally answered the question. "Patrick I " ................