After she faint

Hayleys POV-
"Patrick do you know if y/n is going to be ok." I ask as I huddle in closer under hi arms. "Yes of course she will be fine she will wake up soon and the boys have called the ambulance" he replied. " Has anyone called kio and Bryce yet"
You asked
"Why would we need to call them" he asked
" Because Kio is her brother" you respond                               "oh ok I didn't know that" Patrick says
Then you hear Thomas yell saying that he had just called them so you sit there and wait a little bit, anxiously waiting for the ambulance. Finally they show up and say that she is going to be fine and she is going to wake up in a few minutes.

Patrick's POV-
As you hear the paramedics talk to Ryland the door busted open and there were the sway boys kio was walking up to Ryland and pushed him against the wall and asked if he did this of course Ryland says no. The paramedics bring y/n over and put her on the lounge and noticed kio came over to sit with her and then realised Hayley was sitting with you, he came over and hugged her of course you got a little bit jealous but you didn't pay and attention to your feelings.

Hayley's POV-
As kio was talking to you Ryland came and sat with y/n and you see her hand tighten around his then she finally wakes up you are felled with joy and hug kio and Patrick, Bryce was off flirting with Addison as per usual. Ryland asked for some privacy so you all get up and head up stairs you go around the corner waiting for the elevator and then kio came over asking if you and Patrick were dating you have a quick look at Patrick and reply with "no we only just meat a couple of hours ago but he is a pretty cool guy" you see a smile come across Patrick's face.

Patrick's POV-
As you were looking at Hayley you hear Ryland say I love you and of course Alex pulls out his camera and started recording them you hear them stop talking and Alex yells I got all of that on camera and we all started laughing you go approach Ryland and y/n and you ask if they wanted to make TikTok. Everyone starts laughing and you just flop back on the lounge and start staring at hyley once again. You realise that you are falling for her to.